I'm back!

I can't believe I haven't posted for ten days! I'm sorry if anyone was left in the lurch - I will try to catch up on all my previous posts and answer questions if anyone has any.

My computer packed in a while back, the power adapter had gone phut! and left me with a non-functioning computer. I had to fork out over £130 to get it fixed (I may have been ripped off but I'm not sure) and then it didn't work when it came back! Someone had dislodged something inside the tower when they were changing the power adapter and that made it keep overheating and that was why it was switching itself off. That's why I've not been here recently, I had no Internet :( My email box is jammed and I will try to catch up on here and on emails soon. I also owe LH a sex toy testers review and I will post it soon LH staff, never fear! :)

Sorry for the mumbly-jumbly awkwardness of the above paragraph, and it's great to be back on LH! :D

Welcome back HappilyExperimenting! ^_______^

- Sorry to hear about your computer woes though :(

Good afternnon HE! Nice to have you back. Panic over. Isn't it awful how much we rely on our technology, I had a bit of a mild breakdown loosing connection on my phone.

Welcome back HE, glad you've managed to get it fixed :)

Hi HE, nice to see you back xx

Thanks guys, I've really missed LH and bad withdrawal lol. It has given me time to think about what life would be like in an Internetless world *Shudders* It wasn't pretty.

Welcome Back HE!

That must of been awful!! I'd feel like I'd lost a limb or something lol.

Welcome back hunni xxxx Glad you finally have a working PC. I would go spare without my PC lol

Welcome back :)

Welcome back :-)

Welcome back x

HE, it's lovely to see you back on the forums again! :D

Welcome back and glad you got your computer sorted in the end.

Whatever would we all do without technology and the internet?!

x

Thanks for cheering me up guys, getting down and dirty now on the forum to tidy up lol, catching up on all my dusty posts :P

Wecome back! :)

WB babe good to see you back