HOT celebrity crushes

Ok, so I've seen a thread on WEIRD celeb crushes but who are your hottest? Your ideal men/women?

My ideal is Johnny Depp - love that long hair, dark eyes, tattoos, alt look!

I like david boreanaz but the age he is now. Women wise I like more but my fave is america ferrera.

Chris Hemsworth I love him, he seems like such a nice guy as well.

I agree with Pink about Chris Hemsworth, he is delicious. I also love Ryan Gosling, Leonardo DiCaprio, Alexander Skarsgaard & Joe Manganiello (if you don't know him - google him & thank me later). I'm sure there's more but that's all I can think of right now.

bill nighy =P

Richard Armitage and Eoin Macken.

got to agree with PPD that Chris Hemsworth is yummy. and Jonny Depp :)

Naughtybutnice12 wrote:

Ok, so I've seen a thread on WEIRD celeb crushes but who are your hottest? Your ideal men/women?

My ideal is Johnny Depp - love that long hair, dark eyes, tattoos, alt look!

Haha without even reading the actual post I actually thought JOHNNY DEPP ;P

It is still a weird crush for me as he is the same age as my dad... but I would happily run away with him to France given half the chance!

sub-kitten wrote:

I agree with Pink about Chris Hemsworth, he is delicious. I also love Ryan Gosling, Leonardo DiCaprio, Alexander Skarsgaard & Joe Manganiello (if you don't know him - google him & thank me later). I'm sure there's more but that's all I can think of right now.

True Blood fan by any chance? :P sooooo gorgeous!

Alexander Skarsgard & Joe Manganiello

Gerard Butler

Jared Leto

Ryan Gosling

Milo Ventimiglia

Mila Kunis

The male cast of Teen Wolf.

Ohhhh how could I forget Olly Murs. He's so cute and cheeky I just want to kiss him!! And soooo much more...

Im afraid most of mine are pretty obvious, Cheryl Cole, Nicole Scherzinger and Tulisa :) all gorgeous!

Zooey Deschanel/ Katy Perry.... I find them both smoking hot but they also both look the same!

Has anyone ever seen them in the same room?.....

Cat Lady wrote:

Oooh well mentioned CatLady! I love both of them. Such a delicious way to brighten up a saturday night...

And DDP, massive True Blood fan right here. And that show has THE most beautiful cast ever! Love it. And totally agree with everyone you listed, especially Olly Murs :P

How on earth did I forget Tom Hardy?! He is like my perfect man *sighs*

sub-kitten wrote:

Cat Lady wrote:

Oooh well mentioned CatLady! I love both of them. Such a delicious way to brighten up a saturday night...

Yay, someone who knows "my" guys. :-)

Jason Statham, mmmmm, could have my number any day

Keith Richards and Johnny Depp

Incendiaire wrote:

The male cast of Teen Wolf.

dotdashdot wrote:

sub-kitten wrote:

True Blood fan by any chance? :P sooooo gorgeous!

Alexander Skarsgard & Joe Manganiello

Gerard Butler

Jared Leto

Ryan Gosling

Milo Ventimiglia

Mila Kunis

Cat Lady wrote:

PinkPolkaDot9 wrote:

Chris Hemsworth I love him, he seems like such a nice guy as well.

MasqueradeMinx wrote:

I like david boreanaz but the age he is now. Women wise I like more but my fave is america ferrera.

I know this is a long list but I agree with so many of you although not all of your selections and I've added a few of my own.

David Boreanaz, Chris & Liam Hemsworth, Richard Armitage & Eoin Macken (Didn't know who these were. I've now looked them up and I so would! thanks Cat Lady.) Alexander Skarsgard, Joe Manganiello, Ryan Kwanten, Jim Parrack, Christopher Meloni, Gerard Butler, Jared Leto, Ryan Gosling, Milo Ventimiglia, The Male cast of Teen wolf (Only seen clips of this show unfortunately but yes please!), Tom Hardy, Greg James, Ewan Mcgregor (Jedis & bikers are hot, Heroin addicts not so much), Richard Madden, Kit Harington, Jason Momoa, Matt Bomer & Max Greenfield.

There are more but I feel I've already said too much.

everybody in the world of acting why not lets fuck the lot