man/woman crushes?

Basically if you're a guy who is your man crush or if you're a woman who is your girl crush?

I have two, Tom Hardy cuz he's just phwoooaaar and Shante Franklin aka Curren$y cuz he seems like just such a cool guy and makes great music

Colin Farrall, especially in the film Tiger Land!

Ashley Green...Alice fron Twilight...beautiful

My girl crush is the gorgeous JAV Idol Tsubomi

http://img685.imageshack.us/img685/2663/aormiuqcqaacbz.jpg

Would have to be Scarlet Johannson - naturally beautiful

NATHAN FILLION. AND I'M NOT SHOUTING, MY PHONE JUST WON'T LET ME POST IN LOWER CASE...

Tom Hardy.... Yuuuuuuum.

Mine's is Mila Kunis, i would kill to look like her!!

Pixie Lott is floating my boat at the moment :)

I am a guy but don't have a man crush but do have a thing for Angelina Jolie and think that with Brad Pitt make the perfect couple...would enjoy having dinner with them and hopefully get invited to watch them for dessert or maybe more....

YES Tom Hardy!

Girly crush: Kaley Cuoco

My girl crushes are Karen Gillan and Rachel Galley (jewellery designer)

My number 1 girl crush would definitely be Megan Fox, & very close second Mila Kunis

loulabellina wrote:

YES Tom Hardy!

Girly crush: Kaley Cuoco

Ahhh someone with taste!

my girl crush julia roberts and my male crush is matthew mconnaughy

Mine has got be Johnny Depp, a little cliche i know.

Michelle Pfeiffer. She's just... Unffffff.

Ultimate mancrush is Edward Norton. I would do truly atrocious things to him.

Mila Kunis is just so sexy. I could have masturbated in the cinema after watching the lesbian sex scene in Black Swan!

I don't really find her attractive but there's just something about Kristen Stewart. I don't know whether it's her awkwardness or the fact that I like her movies but I have a massive crush on her!

For me it's always been Demi Moore
More recently it would have to be
Miss johannson in leather
Or possibly gwineth peltrow if
It was a man it would be Hugh jackman
All the way!;)

Completely forgot about him but the dinner party thread reminded me..Idris Elba ah man he is so so bloody cool, he makes Samuel L Jackson look like a nerd.

TTurtle wrote:

Completely forgot about him but the dinner party thread reminded me..Idris Elba ah man he is so so bloody cool, he makes Samuel L Jackson look like a nerd.

Haven't you heard? Nerds ARE cool!!

If I had a guy crush, I guess it'd be Robert Downey Jr.