Hot magic wand

Does anyone else have problems with the mains powered wands getting very hot? I was using it for about 10-15 minutes last night and it became too hot to hold. I've tried holding it different ways to avoid the vents, using different positions so it's not being smothered by bedding but it always gets hot and I have to leave it off for ages to cool down.

It's this one https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31087.

Hi there, yes I have had this issue before. The mains powered wands can get very warm, but they shouldn't be too hot to hold. Have a chat with customer services and if you purchased it within a year they will be able to exchange it for you :) x

Yes I too have this problem. The thing is you're not supposed to play continuously for longer than 15 minutes at the time and I do mind the time, but I find it that sometimes it gets too hot before this time is up, so I try to keep the intensity not too high, which is not an easy task because I do love the power of it, that's why I've bought it. I tend to use it with closed door and windows because of the noise and maybe the room temperature plays a factor on that as well?!

Hello, I believe in the instructions it advises not to use no longer than 20 minutes. However it shouldn't get too hot to touch. I would exchange it for another one, get onto live chat and they can sort it for you

🐼

This post is no longer available.