how warm should a wand get

hi all me and the OH have just purchased this little beauty in the 3 for £75 offer and it seams to be getting very warm (not hot) really quick maybe 5 - 10 min in is this normal?

weve had other smaller less powerful wands before and they do get warm after a long time playing but never had one that gets this warm this quick.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31087

thanks in advance

It shouldn't get warm at all in an ideal world.

Silly question, but you're not covering the vents with your hands or anything are you? At least, I think those holes on the body are vents. I don't cover them just in case :p

Also, are you running it full blast for those 5-10 minutes? We have that wand and it can go for ages on low or medium speeds, but starts to heat up very quickly at max speed or even the higher end of the scale.

Yes that pretty much is full speed and yes she is covering the wholes never even noticed them will have to try again being more careful and see how it goes later

Thanks

I've had 2 lovehoney mains powered wands and both of them get extremely hot after 5-10 mins. The first time I spoke to live chat and they sent me a replacement, but the replacement still gets very hot. I had the same problem with the We Vibe Tango, it actually burnt my skin after a few minutes and I had to stop using it. Must be a thing with powerful toys... :/

Thats what i thought boogaloo all that powers ganna generate some heat

turns out it was us just being too eager (and maybe a little stupid lol) was definatly covering the holes as now it lasts ages and only gets a little warm

i have a lovehoney wand and it gets hot but not as hot as my doxy gets

Never had an issue with my LH Deluxe wands. Never noticed any heat coming from them, only warmth from keeping hold of it.

Well I've got the nig blue wand from Ann Summers, mains operated. It does get quite warm. I don't use it on full but low to medium but she can get warm yes. I tend to use it for around 0 mins or so, put it down and start something else then go back to it. It can get a little warm if you leave it plugged in too!

But it is awesome haha

Lovebirds_x wrote:

It shouldn't get warm at all in an ideal world.

Silly question, but you're not covering the vents with your hands or anything are you? At least, I think those holes on the body are vents. I don't cover them just in case :p

Also, are you running it full blast for those 5-10 minutes? We have that wand and it can go for ages on low or medium speeds, but starts to heat up very quickly at max speed or even the higher end of the scale.

I have the black one too and I find it does get hot on higher speeds but like lovebirds said not so much on lower speeds !,

ours does get hot after using for 5 mins or so, as did our last one, i think its normal tbh

I know when I had a hitachi it would get warm during use, so I would try not to use it for too long in one session. I think most wands heat a little.

esurc wrote:

turns out it was us just being too eager (and maybe a little stupid lol) was definatly covering the holes as now it lasts ages and only gets a little warm

Glad you got it figured out :)