How about a 2.0 version of the silencer?

Hey :)

So you've been busy updating may LH faves, about it the silencer, is this something you'd consider? I was thinking maybe waterproof, and with the soft touch finish, like the bang bang bullet. It is one of my favourite toys by miles, but doesn't get as much use as it would was my favourite place to play is in the bath.

I'm sure it would be near perfection if it could be done - powerful, big-ish, great shape, plus waterproof and oh-so-smooth. I'd easily pay twice the price of the current one for this.

I'll even say please - with a cherry on top :)

Thanks,

Jen xx

That's a fab idea - the Silencer is hugely popular so a new-and-improved 2.0 would go down a treat with lots of people.

We'll get our best people on it... Might even have one for you by Christmas (he said hoping nobody quotes him on that!)

I might hold you to that!

Thank you :D

i'd really like a new version of the lady finger, would love it to be longer and thats it! other then that its all very good :)its like only one of the few toys my bloke dont mind me bringing to the bedroom and i think its cos of the way it looks, its not scary or anything but when we use it sometimes he says he has to "rescue" it lol i know its manly a clit vibe but it feels so good i want a bigger version! :) (not huge mind, just maybe 5 or 6 inchs long)

Dxx

diamonds wrote:

i'd really like a new version of the lady finger, would love it to be longer and thats it! other then that its all very good :)its like only one of the few toys my bloke dont mind me bringing to the bedroom and i think its cos of the way it looks, its not scary or anything but when we use it sometimes he says he has to "rescue" it lol i know its manly a clit vibe but it feels so good i want a bigger version! :) (not huge mind, just maybe 5 or 6 inchs long)

Dxx

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=15349 This is almost the same as the ladyfinger 2.0 but longer hun. Not quite the same shape, but might work?

bigbrownblowjobeyes wrote:

diamonds wrote:

Dxx

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=15349 This is almost the same as the ladyfinger 2.0 but longer hun. Not quite the same shape, but might work?

showed this to my man and his just got it for my easter gift! i cant wait for it to arrive and for me and him to have some fun :D

Dxx

Oooooooh enjoy ;)

Not too sure about the soft touch finish, we lways found it had a tendency to grip at the wrong time (painful) & wasn't very durable.

The silencer was good but deffo needs a refurb! Stop the batteries rattling!

I've never had either of those problems MD. Got a fair few toys from LH with that finish.

We had a Joy Toy vibe, it was bobbins! The soft touch finish gripped likefly paper the coating starting coming off within a month. We used ID glide & proper sex toy cleaner! We haven't been back to that sort of finish, mrs Duck also hates Jelly vibes. She says they sting. Still we have endless options for other toys! Not every penny fits the slot, eh!?

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=15349 well this arrived on saturday and its been tested over the weekend ;) only to find when it is on the highest setting its really loud and it sounds like the batteries are moving around in there. other then that its a really good toy and very powerful so i dont find i really need it on the highest settiing anyway :) thanks BBBJE for think link to it :)

Dxx

Ah MD - I've had three different toy joy products and had various problems with them all.

You're welcome D x

Hi Diamonds,

Thank you for the feedback on the LoveHoney Super Smoothie - we'll double check how it works on the highest power settings for the next production run. Nobody wants to wake the neighbours!

And a massive THANK YOU! for all the reviews of products that you've posted - it's really useful feedback for us as well as being mega-helpful for customers.

Do add a review of the Super Smoothie if you've got time.

Thanks!

LoveHoney - Richard wrote:

Hi Diamonds,

Thank you for the feedback on the http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=15349 - we'll double check how it works on the highest power settings for the next production run. Nobody wants to wake the neighbours!

And a massive THANK YOU! for all the reviews of products that you've posted - it's really useful feedback for us as well as being mega-helpful for customers.

Thanks!

will add a review for it, i promise! ive got 11 reviews to write not includeing the super smoothie :| and i cant seem to get my arse in gear to write them lol. and ive already written 2 this month lol.

Dxx

just wrote my review and submitted it! :-)

Dxx

diamonds wrote:

will add a review for it, i promise! ive got 11 reviews to write not includeing the super smoothie :| and i cant seem to get my arse in gear to write them lol. and ive already written 2 this month lol.

Dxx

It might be all that gear in your arse (& pussy) that's the problem!! haha.

11 reviews!!!!!!, you HAVE been busy... I' aazed your fingers are still abl to type!

Shine on you crazy diamond!

awww no gear in my arse mucky, dont do anal :P LOL got sooooo many reviews to do cos i won the review of the month and got lots of lovely new toys :).

Dxx