How "active" are you girls during sex?

Hi there!

I've been wondering, how active are you girls during sex? How much do you participate? I'm mostly thinking about the misionary position now. Obviously giving oral, riding him etc is quite active, but in misionary I feel like I tend to "lie still" and let him do the work. Of course I'm moaning and touching him, and arch my back to give him better access, but is there anything else I could do? I'd love some tips!

I'm very active even in the missionary position. Instead of just lying there, why not wrap your legs around his waist, thrust in time with him, or maybe run your nails down his back if he's into that sort of thing 😉

Sometimes in missionary I use my hands or legs. I put them around/on his bottom and guide his movement. I also sometimes just move my hips on the same rythme so I can control the angle and dept better

Hey, although missionary isnt a popular choice for prosition in our sexlife when we do I usually rub his back which he loves n talk dirty to him.

Banannabelsplit wrote:

I'm very active even in the missionary position. Instead of just lying there, why not wrap your legs around his waist, thrust in time with him, or maybe run your nails down his back if he's into that sort of thing 😉

I do this too ;) moving my hips to control his thrust n depth

I'll definitely try thrusting back, as well as putting my hands on his hips and guiding him. Thanks :)

Very.

You can bend your knees and lift your back up to give a different angle.

Suck his finger or him yours etc

missionary isnt a popular choice of position for me and the OH although sometimes we'll start there and move on to more adventurous positions. However, When me and the OH have missionary, I tend to usually
wrap my legs around his waist and thrust in time with him helping to get the right rhythm and depth or put one leg around his waist to aid angle of penetration. My OH is also into biting and scratching, so I usually end up biting him all over his shoulders, neck and upper arms and scratching his upper back, shoulders and bum with my nails whilst using my hands on his bum to aid speed and rhythm. He also likes me to whisper dirty things in his ear.

I must admit we like missionary, but I try to get as involved as possible. I often place my legs around his waist or onto his shoulders. He likes having my nails dug into and scratched across his back or kisses across his collarbone too

I usually run my nails down his back, kiss him, bite him, sometimes wrap my legs around his waist or put them up and hold them with my hands. I also move against him depending on the speed.

I never liked missionary much until I had a partner who really liked it, which made me like it too. Eye contact and kissing can make it very intimate. If you feel you're not doing enough with your mouth and hands, just keep working your kegels!

Missionary isn't my choice of position as I want to be on top and be more active, also it hurts my hips with him on top.

If you want to be more active then why not try other positions. Cowgirl and the reverse Cowgirl are ones that the woman plays more of an active part.

mamz wrote:

Sometimes in missionary I use my hands or legs. I put them around/on his bottom and guide his movement. I also sometimes just move my hips on the same rythme so I can control the angle and dept better

I second this. Apart from that i dont do much else. He likes the control.

Depends how tight the restraints are...

I love missionary. You can make it super intimate or kinky as you want it to be.

For me my favourite is putting my legs on his shoulders. Sometimes we will put eachother fingers in our mouths. You could even use a butt plug while doing missionary. One with rolling balls inside make it feel great for both of us!

luvved up cupple wrote:

Depends how tight the restraints are...

That is absolutely true ;)

sugarboobies2232 wrote:

I love missionary. You can make it super intimate or kinky as you want it to be.

For me my favourite is putting my legs on his shoulders. Sometimes we will put eachother fingers in our mouths. You could even use a butt plug while doing missionary. One with rolling balls inside make it feel great for both of us!

I honestly love it too, but I just don't want the guy to feel like I'm just lying there, when I'm actually really enjoying it. And placing my legs on his shoulders sounds like fun ;) A must-try!

I am still when all his weight is on top of me as I can't move. Otherwise I go like the clappers oh apart from when I lift my legs up in the air and cross them, then all I can do is bounce on my bum cheeks 😊