working those hips! hah =)

When in the bedroom who does the most of the work?

is it you or your partner or both about equal? or does it change all the time? I really sound like i'm complaining dont i? I'm not...heh though when you are both working your behinds off the orgasam i have found is well, just immense

generally my partner just lays there heh, she has said in the past, " i must be well boring I just lay there" awh, hehe i'm cool with that...it's not gonna stop me from getting jiggy with her :) But it'd be nice if she worked her hips a bit more if you get what i mean?

This sounds quite bad? :(

anyway opinions/discuss?

Usually him but it is an ever evolving situation. :)

I have tended to in previous relationships however ive usually had the higher sex drive

Hello Yumxxx, i tend to do most of the work in the bedroom because its easier and works better for both of us really, i know what u mean by wanted her to do a bit more, if my girlfriend makes herself orgasm, its not as strong!

i think shes a bit self-conscious too, cos when she is on top she likes to kiss a lot tho i do prefer it if she sits up so i can just watch and enjoy!!

me seeins as i allways finish her off anally it takes along time to please her mmmm

I feel like i do most of the work - I think both of you taking a bit of charge is VERY important!

well she does when she's doing the pegging Chels18

We take turns! :)
SG

yeah i tend to do most of the work, even when she's on top :P i know what you mean, I did wish she would do more sometimes cos then I think we'd try more adventurous positions and stuff. but hey ho i still love what i do, and so does she :D

I do try to mix it up, but there are some times when you just have to lie there and take it ;)

For us it's a bit of both but tending towards him. Most of the positions we like mean I have little room for movement other than positioning or tilting this way or that.

In terms of literal physical movement - it's mostly him because I get a lot of joint pain but in terms of effort it's two sided and sometimes more me (using my tongue to bring him to orgasm is something I've mastered to avoid the joint pain :P).

Adx

It depends on the position, but it's probably mostly him, though I always grind against him, even when he's on top - so I suppose it's pretty equal.

I like a 50/50 split I like to do as much as him and having been together for so long we kind of know what each other want. Have you tried just talking to her or encouraging her a little there are alot of nice ways to do it, also do you try in different possitions I find I try harder when he's made me cum alot before hand also laying flat on my back doesn't leave me much room for moving anything other than my hands ;)

Usually I am the more dominate one in my relationship with my partner.

I can honestly say OH and I work equally as hard - i love being on top but also love being taken from behind or on bottom etc etc

We also r equal as far as fore play is concerned - if i give OH a blow job then he will go down on me or vice versa

I guess i have a proper relationship of equal lol :)

It's usually him, though I don't mind either way. As long as I'm getting some!

When having penetrative sex, I do the lion's share of the "work" (if you can call it that..), she does however give her absolute all when it comes to BJs and is the most sexually open-minded person I've had the pleasure of being a partner to.

I'm very passive, so it's often her who does all the work. But I have to be careful and do my share otherwise I get complaints, particularly if I fall short in the cunninglingus department.

atlanta wrote:

I'm very passive, so it's often her who does all the work. But I have to be careful and do my share otherwise I get complaints, particularly if I fall short in the cunninglingus department.

That seems only fair.