How do I know when someone has bought me something on a Wishlist?

Someone told me they had but I dont have any kind of notification on it, how does it work? xx

Hello and welcome!! You get a lovely surprise in the post is all xxxx

Indeed. You get a lovely surprise!

If it was for an adoption toy you just have to trust that the person will send you something in return! I havent ever had any problems as everyone is so generous and trusting on here : ) x

The sender gets all the notifications, you just get a lovely gift through the door. I hope you enjoy whatever it is that arrives xxx

Sorry just checked and you have no wishlist set up. Set one up by looking for things you like, or would love, and click on the add to wishlist option on the items page, just make sure you set it for public viewing then anyone who wishes to buy you something can do so. I hope this helps you out xxx

The sender does have the option to add a 'sexy message', so if you want some form of note of who got you what, just ask folk to add their name to the note (or whatever name you know them by). And if it's anyone who is doing it frequently, things like making their own LH account so all their old orders are saved so they can printscreen the receipt if there's a confusion are all handy options.

i can never find where to add that msg so i end up emailing them to let them know the delivery date

Thanks for all your help guys ;) I just got the guys to send me a copy of their confirmation email.

Its irritating as I nearly had two people buy me suction cups, I only have two nipples haha ;D