Talking to OH

How did you bring up the topic of sex toys? I want us to have a go with some small ones but don't know how to bring it up

We meet through an online dating site so talked a lot using a chat facility, I brought the subject up during a confession session.

It really depends on how long you have been together and how you feel your OH would react. I would suggest that you talk about 'enhancing your mutual pleasure' not about 'making it better' which could come across as 'Im bored and you dont do it for me anymore'

xGGx

Hmm, I can't remember, it wasn't really a big thing. I was probably just my usual straight forward self and said straight out that I fancied trying out a vibe.

I would imagine for slightly less shameless folk, saying something like "I've been thinking, wouldn't it be really sexy/fun to try out a toy or two in the bedroom?" Then show them links to reassure them that you mean cute little bullets and not giant jelly cocks (unless that's your thing...). Or sending them an email saying "I can't stop thinking about you using this [link] on me." or "I can't stop thinking about using this [link] on you."

i told my wife i wouled like to see her use one at the time she had had a few drinks never look back since

just been on the site to order more stuff go on and see what you and your partner likes and then order it or do it your selff and bring i big smile to his face

My hubby introduced me to sex toys i carn't remember exactly what he said but it was something along the lines of that he would like to buy me a vibator and could he buy me one. he got me a bog standard one in an flesh colour and i rember looking at it and thinking well thats not so scary. good luck i hope it goes well for you.

I asked my partner if I could try something on him during foreplay, and it went from there.

My OH suggested that I try a vibe as part of foreplay to help increase the pleasure.

We now have a drawful of toys and lube! Although now he calls me rude, which I don't agree with since it was his idea!

We've recently opened up the world of sex toys after 6 years! I've bought sexy unerwear from here before and i told DH about the 'oh points' and what you can buy and he suggested getting a toy for us to try :)

My OH and I were friends before getting together. We used to discuss sex toys, but not in a personal way. I found that once we started dating it was easier to discuss using sex toys together because we had already discussed them generally. I eventually confessed that I had a bullet vibe, and he asked for me to use it on myself during a sex session after a few drinks one night. Since then we haven't looked back and my collection of toys is growing!

Me and my boyfriend were talking on chat about new things we could try, and he said he couldn't really think of anything that didn't involve extra equipment. It was then the idea of sex toys sparked in my head so I asked for clarification on what he meant. A few minutes later, I was browsing for sex toys on Lovehoney and the rest, as they say, is history.