How do you rate my profile pics?

As no-one can currently change or upload an avi - I thought perhaps we could rate each others profile pics instead as everyone can still do this.

Same rules as the 'rate the avi above' thread.

Rate out of 10 for the persons above you profile pics.

Leave a comment if you like (keep it clean and decent boys and girls), maybe which pic you like best.

* moderators - if you feel this is too much like a duplicate thread, please feel free to remove. Thanks xx

Just realised the title does not read as I intended!

Please use this one if you so wish

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/off-topic/1555116-rate-the-profile-pics-of-the-person-above/

* moderators please close/remove this thread - thank you

Xx

I must admit that I'm confused :P

Ok - so was just trying to get round the current glitch of not being able to upload avis basically so everyone could join in with the 'rate the person above game'. Unfortunately realised my initial thread title didn't quite convey that so started identicle thread with more appropriate title and asked for this thread to be removed.

Seemed like a good idea at the time - I guess not!!!

I emailed about this issue and was advised to reduce photo size. It has made no difference which device I use. I cannot upload a profile pic

Exactly -it is a known glitch which is why I tried to open up the 'game' for everyone.

Wish I hadn't bothered now!!!

I didn't know and just wasted a week of my life shrinking photos and trying to upload.
Nice legs lady :)

Ohh I get it! To me "profil pic" means avi so that's why I was confused

Game on - although I am a golden oldie!

X

It looks like many people are using the rate avi thread to rate uploaded pics too so I will close this one to continue on the other thread - which actually needs a new thread so I will be on that today. 

There is also another thread to talk uploaded pics ![smiley|20x20](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif "smiley")