How do you use yours?

📣 Calling all Wand, Rabbit and Vibe users! We wanna know how you use yours. 📣

What tips and tricks can you offer up to members about their purchase? 

Any ideas or ways that you have tried and tested to get the most out of the toy? 

For example: Turn your wand into a G spot toy with an attachment to get the most out of it. 

Remember the rules and let's hear (read) those top tips... 

Remember that toys are for fun and not a competition. Enjoy how they enhance sensations and feelings without feeling left out. Talk to your partner about what they like and why. More often than not you will find your partner is just enhancing the pleasure not replacing the pleasure you give them.

Wand - start on lower settings, it is ok to use a barrier such as you knickers with a wand as the vibrations are super strong and intense. Be careful not to use to long and cause numbness.

Rabbits - play with the settings, especially dual motors sometimes the best rabbit play is running the clitoral vibe and leaving the shaft unvibrating for a bit.

Try different positions - lie on your back with wand or rabbit, clamp your knees together and enjoy some hands free nubbin lovin! Ride it, rub against it, prop it up, let your partner play and enjoy the curious look on their face!

Try having your partner help and also go solo, keep it mixed up. Finding the spot can be hard for ether one of you so just relax, both have a go and see who wins, then you will know how best to use your new toy to reach the best orgasm in the future.

I like to use my vibes on my nipples. Basically if it vibrates then I'll try it on them....just adds a little something different to the situation!

One of my favourite things to do is use disposable strokers over the head of my wand to add some texture for some extra clitoral stimulation.

I discovered this when my partner had a couple of Tenga eggs he wasn't keen on so I wanted an additional use for them instead of throwing them out instantly. Turns out they work great for this purpose and it's something I do every once in a while if I'm craving something different.

A wand paired with the liberator BonBon and a position enhancer chair and g-spot head attachament are a force to be reckoned with.

NatandTom wrote:

One of my favourite things to do is use disposable strokers over the head of my wand to add some texture for some extra clitoral stimulation.

I discovered this when my partner had a couple of Tenga eggs he wasn't keen on so I wanted an additional use for them instead of throwing them out instantly. Turns out they work great for this purpose and it's something I do every once in a while if I'm craving something different.

I do this too and use Tenga eggs!

I'm disabled and sometimes struggle with the weight of a large wand, so like to prop one against pillows and hump on top of the wand. I have bought the liberator Humphrey to help, but not used it yet.
I like to use the liberator wedge too, just so I'm comfortable, so my suggestion would be to don't be afraid to experiment with positions, pillows or furniture..

With rabbits, don't be afraid to explore the settings, especially the varying patterns. Don't give up on finding the right one to suit your anatomy.

There are lots of great tips already that I won't repeat but I think another one for me is knowing when to turn it down!

I mean this in two senses. Firstly, I used to keep my vibrators on the highest settings when I first started thinking it would make my orgasms more powerful. In reality, it led to a lot of ruined orgasms. Once I found that when I felt right on the edge of orgasm I could let myself almost relax into it by turning the toy down to the lower settings my life was forever changed.

This leads onto the second point of edging with a toy. It makes the sensations so much more powerful if you learn to use the lower settings as much as the higher ones. Experiment but don't do too much too soon and don't be afraid to alternate.

Wand tips-
Positioning is key for pleasure, for a more controlled experience my partner likes to put hers on a pillow and straddle it which allows her to grip the handle to change the speed settings.

Lube is essential or at least some spit as you can cause irritation and have a more painful than pleasurable experience.

For a dominant twist on things we like to use some silk bondage rope to tie the wand to my partners stomach and rest the bulbous wand head on her clitoris, this allows hands free orgasm torture with just the slide of a wheel or click of a button.

Blowjobs with the wand on the penis shaft feel almost too good to be real and also using the wand on the head of the penis while being jerked off is incredible.

If your struggling with vibrations being too intense, wrap a piece of cloth such as a jumper and straddle it. For a more intense sensation you can put a wand inside the pillow case and fold the pillow in half which allows you to ride yourself to O town by gripping the pillow between your thighs.

Rabbit:

Lube is essentiall for insertion and apply a little to your clitoris for comfortable play, alternately a little spit always works

With a partner you can slide the toy inside and let them lick your clitoris as well as the rabbit ears to send yourself into another dimension of pleasure

Doggystyle position is the most ideal when a partner is using the toy on you

Some rabbits have the “ears” quite close together but if you spread these so each one is on each side of your clitoris it can feel intense

Placing your penis between the rabbit vibe part of the toy and the shaft can be intense.

The rabbit ears are great to tease and tickle other parts of your partners body such as nipples and inner thighs.

Vibes:

Vibes are perfect to be used as bullets and using them externally can feel far better than internally for some

If your partner struggles using fingers and their mouth when performing oral sex, using a vibe can be more intense with the added vibration and also easier for them to focus on tongue and mouth movements. Simply slide the toy in and out while working your mouth on the clitoris to create a circus of pleasure

Holding a vibe on the tip of your penis or partners penis while performing oral or giving a hand job makes things more intense, also holding a vibe while giving a hand job can be super intense.

Using a vibes tip to tease and tickle nipples and other sensitive zones can turn anyone into a quivering mess.

Holding a vibe on your partners clitoris and slowly sliding it back and fourth with a little lube applied can feel great, add a finger or two or three internally and you can cause explosive orgasms.

A well lubricated vibe in a Male butt can hit the Gspot perfectly and when mixed with some oral or a handjob you can really push the limits of pleasure.

If you like a less intense vibration, place a vibrator sideways across your clitoris to use the shaft rather than the tip which is more intense, as this pinpoints the vibrations

Remove batteries when travelling to stop them going off and causing a scene! and if leaving in a drawer Make sure batteries are removed in case they leak acid into the toy.

All battery operated toys and rechargeable should be allowed to completely die and then charges fully occasionally, also it’s good to turn them on once every other week to keep them running and working correctly. Sex toy Maintenance is essential!

One really good use I've recently discovered for my wand is a shoulder massager .I receptionist my shoulder and my hubby used it on me and it's worked wonders.