How do you

New partner and I are massively turned on by (idea of) being seen while having sex. Neither of us have actually done this before. Both of us currently have it as something we definitely want to do. Question is apart from asking Google for dogging sites, how do we go about it safely.
We have gotten into it in car before but it was daylight and public and had to stop. Neither of us obviously wants a run in with the police :joy: :innocent:
Are we better to stick local? Or should we go one of the locations weā€™ve read about?
Any advice would be appreciated.
Also, this is basically a first step on road with destination that hasnā€™t been defined but think it is going to be fun exploring.

2 Likes

Whilst i cant help, i would wear a ā€œmaskā€ so neither of you can be easily identified?

Hi and welcome.

Unless you are wanting to potentially be recognised by someone in some way in the future during normal life (appearance, car, etc), then you may want to find somewhere not local, else anyone who notices you may end up being someone that could cause issues down the line, even if they arent police.

1 Like

@LordD this is exactly what I had thought. Donā€™t much fancy being spotted and identified at Sainsburyā€™s :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Personally I have never done it.

There are international resorts like you implied: temptation, hedonism, etc.
You could also probably find events or groups on fetlife, or if you google the kink or swinger community in your area.

@krzwis neither have we. At the moment, itā€™s out there as an idea, as something we both want to try.
We will need to think about this to figure out what to do.

1 Like

Sounds like a most grand adventure to be starting on! I would probably recommend not trying it out too close to home just incase you bump into someone familiar and get all embarrassed :smile:

Iā€™ve wondered about this kind of thing before too, and also considered myself whether an easy solution is just to put up something on some app/apps (not sure if I can name them or not) that reaches out to people of certain communities/groups (or certain people directly) asking if anyone wants to just watch them have sex - then can follow up with a more specifics to potentially meet etc.
I know when I was single if a couple had reached out and asked if I wanted to just sit in a corner and watch them so it then Iā€™d have jumped at the chance.
Obviously potential safety concerns, and vetting etc needed, but itā€™s an option :man_shrugging:t2:
At least then you know youā€™re being seen by someone who consents to and wants to see it.
Thereā€™s the obvious option of also going to a sex club.

If the idea is to allow others to watch, I would think a club would be the safest thing to do. You could also be outside your normal area. May be plan a weekend away and visit a club near by. Check out sites like Fab swingers for local / not so local clubs.

1 Like

@AJSTAR - a most grand adventure describes it perfectly :wink: and yes. bumping into someone familiar would not be ideal - so definitely something for when we are away for a weekend I think
@Gareth thanks - can see how app/apps might be good. Definitely think OH and I need to have a proper chat about this.
@steve19 thanks - will need to have a look at sites for clubs.

I feel like this sort of thing should be confined to clubs or venues where this activity is expected (so not just the random boozer on a Saturday night a swingers or fetish club or whatever.)

Apart from the legality I donā€™t think it is fair to inflict a kink on unsuspecting passers by. Random kids or teens could stumble across you, or even random dog walkers or joggers, they didnā€™t consent to seeing that.

Dogging sites and the like might be less likely to have innocent passersby to reduce this but then Iā€™d be concerned about the type of people that might frequent such sites, what they might expect, if they would film and expose what went on or want to be involved, plus the police are more likely to know about these as well.

A properly organised fetish club/meeting just seems like it would be much safer, better ā€˜regulatedā€™ for want of a better word, probably be much more comfortable too.

1 Like

@roguesith thanks. Your reply makes perfect sense and is more aligned with my thinking to be honest. And the issue with dogging sites had occurred too. And I think you are right that some kind of club is safer.

4 Likes

@lara

Have you considered a holiday in France nearby a naturist beach? They can be very liberating and some offer the opportunity to have sex in the sea whilst standing up to your waist.

We have done it quite a few times and first tried it when we wondered why so many couples were swimming /standing so close to each other. We soon found out and it was sooo exciting :joy:

@Love_Stud_Too hadnā€™t thought of that as an option. Another option to consider

1 Like

I would start off using chat/cam rooms, at least then you can just turn it off if you wasnā€™t comfortable with the situation, and it will be anonymous, and you can interact with the other person(s) if you want to

There are swingers clubs all over the country that have rooms where you can be watched. The one I frequent has a couple of rooms with big windows in the ceilings so people on the corridor above can look in

1 Like

@ToysRusDevon that makes sense. Get that itā€™s necessary to do in steps. And that sounds a good starting point
@Melody1 that sounds just right! Will need to check if thereā€™s anything like that a weekend trip away

1 Like

Chameleons just north of Birmingham has rooms which are by all accounts pretty nice. You do need to be a member but if you give them a ring first you might be able to fet on the guest list

@Melody1 - thanks. As good a reason as any to visit Bā€™ham

1 Like