Dogging

Interested in trying it any ideas

Had to consult the urban dictionary on that one.

Sounds like an outdoor monogamous sex party.

I just looked up "uk dogging groups" and got a bunch of potential resources.

Only thing I would think to worry about is make sure you are "dogging" people in your group.

Spying on strangers is a good way to get shot!

amber

Way I was reading up on it when looking up the dogging sites, it isn't like an orgy.

No casual sex or swapping or the like.

You and your partner have sex while watching other people and their partner have sex.

You stay with your own partner, but just "spy" on each other. Like the partners playing musical chairs of watching.

amber

Imh95 - from what I understand of dogging you're absolutely right ,there are various different stages and you can partake as little or as much as you feel comfortable with.
I like the idea of just being watched but wouldn't want a whole load of strangers all trying to join in , plus there's a risk that you might bump into someone you know !
And as you say ,there's the problem of being filmed and you can bet others aren't going to be bothered about blurring out your face or car number plate before putting it all over the Internet!
Sounds like a turn on but I think potentially quite risky .

I've just realised what I've just said seems to fly in the face of my other response on the ' turn on being seen ' thread but we're weren't in a dogging site there and it was just one bloke watching from a reasonable distance and the cars doors were locked .
We didn't go with the intention of being watched ,it just happened . But still a big turn though !

That does sound pretty dangerous then when it is taken to that level ![](upload://rWunPW3zYHdA0ypr4dRQnAP8JTy.gif)

Perhaps dogging groups have a set of rules for its members.

Like swinging party groups do. You know, no cameras, clean bill of health, etc.

Still even then, it is not something I would want to do.

I definitely have an exhibitionist streak so I probably would like the tamest version of it meaning others can watch but not touch, or join in or get "anything" on us. But, would need to somehow make absolutely sure no one had any recording device.

As a teacher, something like that shows up on the web somewhere and it could destroy my career.

amber

I watched a programme about this and from what I saw agrees with all of the above.

What stuck with me was there was one scene with a girl playing solo with numerous men standing around playing.

Also another with a couple having sex with others watching.

This all happened in woods, so very dark and cars all around, with their lights on.

Personally I found it very creepy, but each to there own :)

Personally I'd prefer an indoor venue. Plenty of clubs up and down the country where you can have sex, watch people have sex, swap & share, plus it's indoors, warm and you get furniture!

We're too old to be traipsing round heavily wooded areas looking for a thrill or two.

If you fancy a bit of outdoor fun on your own, fair play sometimes I think we all do but, if you fancy a more voyeuristic experience I'd go for a club any day

we have tryed dogging

have been watched(doors locked) and realy enjoyed it the thought of males looking at us peforming

did used to allow some of the doggers to toucch my breasts but after a while when we went on a regular basis they started just grouping and i ended up with bruses on my breasts so we packed up attending

pity as we meet some nice people males and females

never did allow any of them to peform on me as we didnt like gang bangs ,but did see some couple who enjoyed this part of the doggingyou are right you can now be filmed secreattly and we would not like that at all

very sneaky!!

have given it up now because of these type of idiots spoiling it for everybody

Any one where near Luton it happens

Anyone know of anywhere in the portsmouth area i think i would like to give it a go

just type in "dogging groups in portsmouth" in the search engine Pex.

More than 10 came up right away.

amber

never done it and never would !