How does the wishlist work

i was wondering how the wishlist worked, say i put some items on a wishlist, and somebody very nice, decided to buy me one of the items, would i know that somebody as bought me an item on my wishlist and who it was, would the item then disappear from my wishlist or would it stay on it

It remains on list til you remove it.

person can remain anonymous if they wish.

I've just clicked on your wishlist and I was greeted with a message stating that they won't reveal my name or billing address but I can send you a special message. So I'm going to assume that they do tell you that someone has bought you an item from your wishlist.

I've also heard a story on here were somebody was bought 2 of the same item from their wishlist so that suggests to me that it will not automatically be removed, otherwise it couldn't be bought twice.

Also your wishlist is apparantly empty even though it says it has 9 items in it, I'm geussing that you have it set to share with selected people. I'm not sure wether or not it's a glitch so I'm just letting you know.

oh i see so you could get a duplicate gift then,i did wonder thank you i guess if i buy an item on my wishlist it would be a good idea to then remove the item i do like the suprise factor

You have to remove the item from your wishlist yourself. Some people choose to include a message, others don't when sending out gifts. I'd say remove anything you buy from your wishlist, just to keep it organised :)

This is the first time I've been on a forum and I've been helping other people out more than I ask for help.

just to add, the whishlist will only show the city the recipient is in, eg

the item will be sent to X in Y.

so no one will know your adress and it's all safe.

Thank you PinkPolkaDot i think i shall remove the items i have bought now :) you have helped me a lot today sephiebb thank you :) sweetlove666 thank you i was a bit unsure about people knowing my address you post as put my mind at ease

im fairly new to this, and unsure on how it works, a little help please?

Hey Temptation, welcome.

What are you asking for help on? Is it how to make a wishlist?

Hi Heavens.

You can also have secrert wishlists, if there is anythung you don't want most people to see!

Also, I have just looked at a few friends wishlists, and although they will have X amount in their lis,t only a small number of items show up. In the case of heavens, I cant any at all. Can anyone shed light on this?

brockleyfox wrote:

Hi Heavens.

You can also have secrert wishlists, if there is anythung you don't want most people to see!

Also, I have just looked at a few friends wishlists, and although they will have X amount in their lis,t only a small number of items show up. In the case of heavens, I cant any at all. Can anyone shed light on this?

Yeah I've noticed that too! X

Ahh good, i'm glad it's not jsut me then!

I actually have 3 wishlists.

1 general purpose open to eveyrone

1 secret list.... full of naughty thing ;)

and 1 list of items i already have.

But i'm not sure if anythgn shows up..

I've been on yours (feeling stalker ish now) and I could see everything I think. I'll double check now x yup it's all there (edit)

The wishlist problem has been reported several times, (where you can't see all items) suspect it's on the fix list... Or could be the person you have looked at has it set to private?

Ohhh, your stalking me now huh? should i be scared? ;) lol

That said, i have looked at yours too..Very interesting. Has anyone ever bought you anything? X

brockleyfox wrote:

That said, i have looked at yours too..Very interesting. Has anyone ever bought you anything? X

Be very afraid...

Haha no but i didn't make it for that reason.. I just have it with everything I could ever want and I don't have it secret because I think it shows my personality, if anyone is interested that is! And in case my oh wants to surprise me. He has bought me stuff :) xx

You can't tell if someone had got you something from your wishlist.

MissChar wrote:

brockleyfox wrote:

Be very afraid...

Haha no but i didn't make it for that reason.. I just have it with everything I could ever want and I don't have it secret because I think it shows my personality, if anyone is interested that is! And in case my oh wants to surprise me. He has bought me stuff :) xx

haha

i'm very similar. anytime i see osmething i like, wheteher for myself, or for someone else, or part of a couple, I ad dit to my list. Having just browsed it, I have spotted a definate theme :)

Haha god and what's that?x