How good was the football today

To all who watched the Title race today are you glad Man City won or prefered it to be united?

As a gunner I was just happy we managed what we did given the circumstances!! But you're right it was an absolute crazy finish to the season, perhaps the best finish I can ever remember since there was immense drama at both the top and bottom and so so many twists and turns.

Even though our game against WBA had already finished I was literally stunned when Kun scored in the dying seconds..no one can say it wasn't an exciting one.

As to those saying City bought the title..well its not as if they were 20 points clear..they only JUST won, it could have just as easily been Utd's..hell if we hadn't of had such a poor start to the season we would have been up there! I'm obviously a bit bitter towards City with the whole Nasri saga but I think it's nice for City's fans and loyal players to have won the title and not just see it go to Utd. again.

The only thing I hope now is Chelski win the CL so the Spuddies miss out on the CL place

I am elated!! So so close.

I was almost wetting myself and I am not even a fan of any team in particular but really wanted Man City to win.

The last 5 mins.. Crazy .. Genius..Inspirational!! Well done City and I am sure the fans will be celebrating well into the night!!

Shocking result :) At least a podium finish for Kimi cushioned the blow.

Am happy for City regarding buying the title , have Man Utd been on a level playing field since the premier league started

WELL DONE THE TOON

Agreed-Pardew did a great job.

next year will be tough

The transfer market is already overinflated which doesn't help...

coming from a family of blues it is good news all the way...all those yrs of standing at Maine road was well worth it today....

Nice One T A glad for you

I'm a Man U fan, so a little miffed.

Still, I suppose we have to let others win from time to time to keep it interesting haha

Well done and deserved to Man City!

Yesterday. . . Man City's team value was £150 million.
Man Utd was £160 million. According to Talksport.

What's all that about buying the title! I think you see Utd spend a few bob now.

We got what we deserved :(

Went for a walk through Longleats Heavens' Gate( rhododendron and azalea gardens) instead of watching

Glad you all enjoyed it though

it was a great season loads of ups and down for every supporter but united should of won the league bit of luck i think went with city against qpr

Barton has compounded his tantrum by insulting Alan Shearer on twitter there is talk of a 9 match ban, he admitted he did it to try to get an opponent sent off.

I dont think Barton has a huge future left in football his team arnt exactly setting the league on fire.

And he's now going off on one at Gary Lineker..oh dear, what a sad little man

barton is a thug and a loser, thank god he left the toon !

OMG. I still haven't come down from it yet. I am a passionate man city fan and on Sunday I went through every emotion. It was the best day of my life. Dare I say better than my wedding(ouch girls). I am over the moon. Can't stop watching it. I find myself in quiet times just remembering the match and the cheering. It happens whilst sat at home, at work or lay in bed. I love City. To top it all off my 7 yr old boy was at the game. His very first live football match and what a match for him to witness. City crowned champions. Now that memory for him is special. Me too!

I still haven't come down. Think my friends are getting sick of me now. My wife won't let me play the highlights anymore :(.