what football team do you support?

just been nosey after a few of us have been saying about liverpool this afternoon and was just wondering what other teams people support in the world of LH?

West Ham kind of, I don't really follow football, but the family all do so it's kinda been forced upon me!

Well I was midway through bumping a sports thread! But I'll post my comment in here instead:

Since it's been a busy weekend for sport I thought I'd give this a bump

41 goals in the Prem games yesterday, plus an excellent win for Liverpool today.

On my end - a lot of anger for Mr Nigel Clough, a complete bully at the club and has been given more than enough chances by the fans but it's enough now after this little beauty http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/d/derby_county/9388701.stm what a twat!

So you can probably gather from my post that I'm a Derby County supporter. Despite the abysmal few seasons we've had.

Adx

I'll add to mine that I'm a DCFC supporter and a Liverpool follower. I like to see Liverpool do well but of course my first loyalties lie with DCFC.

Adx

Liverpool, a proper, none plastic club.

C'mon the hoops! The mighty Celtic!

They were playing Rangers today, it was a draw so going to a rematch as it was a cup game.

Everton ( the superior Scousers purely for WandA & SG's benefit.... lol)

Bakewell wrote:

West Ham kind of, I don't really follow football, but the family all do so it's kinda been forced upon me!

External Media

Spurs

Thin One wrote:

Spurs

External Media

:)

sexy little minx wrote:

C'mon the hoops! The mighty Celtic!

They were playing Rangers today, it was a draw so going to a rematch as it was a cup game.

I wanted them to win today... Only because El Haj can't lose on his own...

MissTerryCleavage wrote:

Everton ( the superior Scousers External Media purely for WandA & SG's benefit.... lol)

Nah, we both know that isn't true. We call your lot bitters for a reason, your world revolves around us and when we fail (see your mention of us now!External Media).

WandA wrote:

MissTerryCleavage wrote:

Everton ( the superior Scousers External Media purely for WandA & SG's benefit.... lol)

Nah, we both know that isn't true. We call your lot bitters for a reason, your world revolves around us and when we fail (see your mention of us now!External Media).

Red baiting should be an Olympic sport External Media

MissTerryCleavage wrote:

WandA wrote:

MissTerryCleavage wrote:

Red baiting should be an Olympic sport External Media

Gotta get your silverware somewhere ey?

Gunners for me!

Tho we did kinda blow it yesterday, somehow feels like we lost...

Newcastle (and what a fantastic comeback that was yesterday) Haway the lads......

I know it wasnt a win, but Ill take a comeback from 4-0 to a 4-4 draw anytime. (unless its sunderland of course)

WandA wrote:

Gotta get your silverware somewhere ey?

More likely to be Gold ;-)

omg another Derby fan - me to ! cant stand GSE cant stand Clough ! come on you rams !

boredhousewife wrote:

Newcastle (and what a fantastic comeback that was yesterday) Haway the lads......

I know it wasnt a win, but Ill take a comeback from 4-0 to a 4-4 draw anytime. (unless its sunderland of course)

I wanted them to win! Just to wind up all the prats who left after 26 minutes (lack of faith much)! Some excellent goals though - from the highlights, I reckon Newcastle deserved a win!

Adx

leeds for me super whites