Not LH related but curious to know whos been following the world cup and whats your thoughts

Just curious to know if people here have been following the world cup and what tou think of it. I was very controversial about it to begin with being in the middle of season and in the middle east. But i must admit i was wrong to think it would be a disaster its actually probably the best and most entertaining ive watch in my 30+ years.

2 Likes

Sorry not me, I’d rather boil my eyes :joy::joy::confused:

4 Likes

@Craig1234 fair enough :joy::joy:

Me too. Bunch of overpaid prima donnas. :joy:

2 Likes

I think being mid season when everyone is at ultimate fitness levels has made a huge difference

1 Like

Couldnt care less what happens for the rest of season if it comes home lol

Your a city fan you got nothing to worry about lol hallands been in gym for 6 weeks hes gunna be a beast

Its been good to watch but find all the hype in the media just too much. Great football but there are other things happening in the world as well. I must agree with @Goth_Girl what a great goal from the Netherlands in the last few minutes last night.

1 Like

I avoid sport like the plague!

3 Likes

Unfortunately not a follower of football, but this tournament seems to have thrown up a few curve balls.

2 Likes

I wasn’t that interested in it at the start but ive been watching more and more of it lately and i am quite enjoying it. The wife isn’t so happy about that though.

2 Likes

I don’t really follow it either but heard about the controversy over the teams pride stripes they wear no being allowed in kata and the positive progress they’ve made with having women referee’s on a game :innocent:

I’ve been following the world cup! Always support England :england: hopefully we can beat france today.

1 Like

Football, a game where players spend 90mins pretending to be hurt
Rugby, a game where players spend 80mins pretending NOT to be hurt.
I think you get the picture as to which one i follow :thinking::thinking::thinking:

2 Likes