How horny are you right now?

Super horny. No sex for a week, no masturbation for 6 days. First time in two weeks we have house back to ourselves tonight. Log burner is lit, tea in slow cooker, looking forward to a cuddle on sofa later on. OH likes me to suck her nipples as she squeezes and massages her breasts while TV is on! Then off to bed early.

2 Likes

Horny enough to be the sex toy for maybe 20-30 of you for the day . Mind thinks that , body probably not so much . Had two days of hard work and sweating so body is sore . Today I should get my LH order , fresh hair removal last night so my playground is ready for fun .

1 Like

Very asked OH if she wanted to have some playtime tonight and her reply was god yes you better make sure your clean inside and out and shaven top and bottom as Iā€™m horny as fk

1 Like

Very!! :smiling_imp:
Heā€™s been teasing me throughout the day, with photos and couple of seconds of videos :hot_face::fire:

I donā€™t have any reason for why Iā€™ve done this, but I havenā€™t gotten myself off since a couple days after Christmas. So Iā€™m a bit of a horny mess right now (lol) and have decided Iā€™m not going to orgasm until the next time I get busy with my OH. Going to be a huge mess for me to clean up :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::smiling_imp:

2 Likes

:arrow_up: Iā€™m holding that feeling of starting to cum and am having really good sensations all the way up to my head. Iā€™ve learnt so far though that if I donā€™t actually cum theyā€™ll get even better. :drooling_face:

In a teams meeting and Iā€™m stroking under my desk :speak_no_evil:

Very due to not having anything in my ass from OH last night we had planned a nice long sensual pegging session but OH slightly twisted a muscle in her back so non for me last night maybe tonight if she is able to

Hope she feels better soon @carzy, for her sake as well as yours :heart:

1 Like

So do I really need her in there right now

3 Likes

7/10 saving myself for a solo midday session before an evening session with my wife.

1 Like

In an interesting tingly state after trying to recreate the emotional feeling of a dream last night, that innocent, light, happy and excited state after a person youā€™re starting to get feelings for first kisses you on the cheek before leaving. :cupid: I think the sense of anticipation and possibility could be one of the best and most positive, the initial spark of relationship before the longing for possession and sex develop. Alternating between imagining what she was feeling and my own feelings I felt the sensations spreading right through my body and also tried to get into the head space of someone who had never experienced orgasm and developed that sexual obsession for more. Itā€™s rather a beautiful thing to imagine and in fact when my first girlfriend inadvertently had her first orgasm from my thighs pressing hers tightly while kissing in a close embrace she actually cried and said sheā€™d wanted to save that special moment for her wedding night. In a way I think it corrupted her, took away that innocence. :broken_heart:

1 Like

Weā€™ve had quite intense family stresses on both sides plus shark week so our playtime has been rendered to a very dismal twice this year.
Neither of us can go there when we are stressed.
Somehow in the car last night we got on the subject and he told me one of his alleged ā€œmany fantasiesā€ which kinda snapped me out of the low drive state.
We also talked about how we are both 50/50 dominant/sub. I outright asked him what he is and he was like I reckon Iā€™m 50/50. Which I think is maybe the same for me.
But then he said he loves having me from behind because it feels so dominant. And I was happy to tell him I love it that way too because I like being dominated. We talked about this because we are both eager to recreate our last encounter which did not last as long as we liked because it felt so damn good.
So are we really 50/50? :sweat_smile:
Heā€™s never put it in words until now so now I have some reading to do on ideas for two switches to experiment with.
Anyway, needless to say, Iā€™m a bit hornier now lol.

7 Likes

@mrssaffa I think I must be like your partner 50/50 I will be very aware never to do anything the wife would not like or under mind her in any way. I know she would be exactly the same. I am sure this means that many things just donā€™t wonā€™t happen due to compromises.

2 Likes

Running pretty hot the whole time right now to be honest! Dating a lovely guy but weā€™re both very out of practice and a bit awkward so nothing physical yet. I donā€™t want to rush things and ruin it but on our date last night I couldnā€™t help but imagine some sexy scenarios and Iā€™m dying to kiss him! :hot_face:

6 Likes

@steve19 yes potentially, but Iā€™m kinda seeing it as we have more options available to us, as we can experiment with different roles we wouldnā€™t do if we were 100% on one side I suppose?

3 Likes

Very very desperately need something deep in my ass or me deep in OH ass or pussy

2 Likes

I would enjoy watching the 9ā€ dildo show

1 Like

Very. About to explode horny.

Husband is away for the day, so of course, I wanted his cock at lunchtime. He was having deep fried haggis at the time apparently. So anyway, put a butt plug in, hoping it would dampen my horniness. Made it worse. Half an hour to go of dealing with morons, and then at least I can break out the wand.

3 Likes

LOL yes I am only too familiar with that feeling, the sensations produced by not doing it are opening up a whole new world to me. :joy_cat:

1 Like