How long before you break?

How long do you lovely people go before having to give into desire and if not having any sexual pleasure ( OH been away so none of that unfortunately) have to masturbate?

I do enjoy doing it but having not masturbated since Sunday i seem to be on a personnal crusade to see how long I can go without doing it!! LOL.

So my question is how long is the longest that you have not masturbated? xx

the longest i've not masturbated would have to be 6 months my sex drive had walked out on me i literally had no desire to do it

Three to four weeks,every now and again.OH
Not up for much boom boom
So I play this game to see how long I can go,
Gets to the point were I can't stop thinking about it and end up with a raging hard on
Then I have to release the pressure or I'll
Burst

Longest I've ever gone with out sex was 5 weeks because I had a baby. (since I lost my virginity 11 years ago). And longest I've ever gone with out masterbastion was a week.... Again because I just had a baby. I can't cope without some form of release x

Longest I've ever gone with out sex was 5 weeks because I had a baby. (since I lost my virginity 11 years ago). And longest I've ever gone with out masterbastion was a week.... Again because I just had a baby. I can't cope without some form of release x

I have to admit, last year I think I went nearly the whole year without doing anything. But then I really wasn't very well....this year it's been almost daily...BUT the last few days I've been unable to reach that big O. VERY FRUSTRATING!

Off topic, can I just say there are some very nice bums in this thread! blonde vixen included :)

Awww thanks miss tig x x x

I have gone bloody ages! When my oh was deployed I obviously got no sex,and I probably didn't masturbate for a month or more....kinda just forgot about It... But then if I go once I need to keep going if that makes sense! And if I plan to have a week of chastity or whatever on my partners or my request...I have to masturbate straight away! Coz it's on the brain :)

I never go very long without masturbating in between having sex. A couple of times that i have gone more than a few weeks i have had a 'wet dream', even though i'm in my late 20s

Longest ive ever gone without masturbating has to b about a wk....im like BV I need sme form of release at for the lst few yrs its nearly every day regardless if ive had sex or not....

Thanks Miss Tigg, and still not succumbed yet!! lol

happydays121 wrote:

How long do you lovely people go before having to give into desire and if not having any sexual pleasure ( OH been away so none of that unfortunately) have to masturbate?

I do enjoy doing it but having not masturbated since Sunday i seem to be on a personnal crusade to see how long I can go without doing it!! LOL.

4 weeks

happydays121 wrote:

4 weeks

MissChar wrote:

I have gone bloody ages! When my oh was deployed I obviously got no sex,and I probably didn't masturbate for a month or more....kinda just forgot about It... But then if I go once I need to keep going if that makes sense! And if I plan to have a week of chastity or whatever on my partners or my request...I have to masturbate straight away! Coz it's on the brain :)

im kind of the same - the longer i go without then i kind of loose the desire but as soon as i do it again im at it all the time. be that masterbation or nookie

Not long, if the OH half wasnt around i'd need to do it every other day or so

Well 7 days it is!!

Are just talking a bout wanking or cumminng at all?

Both Gg.

Its a hell of an edge session if you can go a month, only did it the once though.

I can go a week before I get ratty, though in the past a couple of weeks could go by... (with me not realising why I am getting ratty.)

For the hubby, he can go a day sometimes.