How long have you gone without sex?

About 3 months (i.e. like now!). I still masturbate of course. But to be honest, I find it difficult at first, but the longer I go without it, the less concerned I am. At the moment, I'm really not bothered.

I do love sex, but unless I'm lusting over someone in particular, I'm pretty unconcerned.

In the past, too long!

I'm happily single, and have been for quite a while now, but I do miss the regular high quality sex (along with other things of course!) that a relationship can bring. Still, finding a suitably out of relationship partner can bring some of that as well!

jake - I agree. I find it's always better with a partner because you can be honest about what you really want in bed, and have time to get to know one another's bodies.

But of course, if you can get a regular fuck buddy, then that's ace too!!

creativewriter1985 wrote:

jake - I agree. I find it's always better with a partner because you can be honest about what you really want in bed, and have time to get to know one another's bodies.

But of course, if you can get a regular fuck buddy, then that's ace too!!

It certainly can! I've just noticed a typo in my last post - I meant a suitable out of relationship partner, not suitably out of relationship - as in a fuck buddy whose sexual style and appetite suits yours, not just any old single person!

I've been lucky to have a few casual relationships where we've had enough sex to work out what each other really likes - I love the power (and of course great sex!) that that brings!

Typically (for me) I've done things backwards - I spent far too long with nothing but a hand for relief. I'm now engaged to be wed, loyal to the last and happier than ever and then recently befriended the perfect fuck buddy after it was too late to play - we never have and never will.

We both share the intense understanding of the pleasures of spanking and both are struggling to get this across to our respective partners who seem only to see the pain. So in this, neither of us are completely honest with our partners - but purely in the interest of our sharing opposing sex viewpoints on the topic and helping each other with ways to bring our partners on board.

In a different life who knows where we could

i have gone well 2-3 years without - its painful but i guess thats how it is LOL

Ummm not long as me and OH met at school. I agree tho - the longer you go the less you want it so make sure never to go to long!

Ameliorate - when there is something I want but OH is not to sure then I make sure he gets a fantastic response when he does give it a go. I too love a good spank (and a bit of pain) but OH is a little bewildered by this but he does it now and then as it gets a great response from me and this is turn gets him going. Hope it all works out for you.

Thanks HP - I'll win her round in the end I'm sure - just taking things slowly - don't wanna put her off from the start! Trying to get her to 'fess more of her desires so I can intertwine them with mine ;-)

About 2 years, maybe 18 months... oh and do other girls count? ... still I was very inactive when single because unless there is an emotional bond with my lover it isn't worth doing at all. It wasn't that I didn't have any offers but my ex's were horrific and I just figured I wasn't missing out on anything anyway.

Funny enough my sex drive has always been very high, far higher than any man I met but still without the emotional side I still would rather have a nice buzzy friend that a fuckbuddy. With the emotional side I'd rather have the real man.

The logest i,ve gone with out sex and was 9mths but not by choice doctors order has was expecting my fourth child has has placenta previa what a bummer has i was really horney all the way though but my little one was wearth it

so far its been 5months which is the longest i've gone :( its driving me mad, but my other half is training in italy atm so i have to amuse myself until jan ;)

Her - 2 years without a man, but frequent self-pleasure! Him - about a fortnight without a woman. Now we're together it's about a couple of days!

As we would expect Swingcouple and well done, l think a fortnight without and my sheets would fluoresce under ultra/violet or infra/red- whichever !!!

Tallboy

Me and my girlfriend live like 100 miles apart. The last time I saw her was on January 2nd 2009, (Her birthday, I dont randomly remember my last time I had sex lol). So It has been about 6/7 weeks for me? It is so hard to go that long. Thankfully I am seeing her this weekend, got the hotel booked and ordered a few little treats for us!

why you see each other that little feetlover?

I went 14 months without and had got to the point when it didn't bother me at all...but once the beast had been woken it was another matter...

(an aside...Morbidia, you look so hot in that pic!!)

Morbidia wrote:

why you see each other that little feetlover?

Because like I said, we live 100 miles apart. I have just started a new job, and she has had exams. Its bad I know, but we keep in contact ALL THE TIME. Which helps.

Aww, thank you red_queen *blushing* ^_^

Me and my bf are the same distance, and we see each other every weekend, lol, and he's started new job too, lol.

x x

Morbidia wrote:

Aww, thank you red_queen *blushing* ^_^

Me and my bf are the same distance, and we see each other every weekend, lol, and he's started new job too, lol.

x x

Lol stop making me jealous! But the thing is... Im a barber. So I have to work on Saturdays! With me and my girlfriend being only 18, she still lives with her parents, so I dont really have anywhere to stay if I do go down there. So every once in a while I book a hotel for us.