How long have you gone without sex?

Again, im the same, both me and the other half lives with our parents.

We couldnt even consider being apart for 6/7 weeks, lol

x x

Lol I now hate my life.

You just make it so you see each other, if i can do it, im sure you can too

x x

Ah M stop making the boy feel bad!!

I'm just trying to be helpful, cause when i was with my ex, we saw each other about once every six weeks, and it sucked!!! And you just make it work, somehow, it aint easy but its doable.

x x

7 Years !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TB

awww, poor TB!!

x x x

Got on with things Morbidia hun, trusty right hand, and wasn't that bad or so l thought at the time ha ha.

Tallboy

good to know TB ;)

x x x

PS. im loving the display pics you have recently ^_^

Thanks Morbidia, l do give it some thought and time, didn't knowyou liked tattoos !!!

TB

I have a tat thank you, and i adore them ^_^

x x x

Oooerrr bum or lower back???

TB

bum or lower back? Where i live, that be called a tramp stamp (no offence intended to people on here who have them)

I have it on my wrist

x x x

been without it quite a while this year, but not through choice x

me too.

Text sex is good but doesn't hit the mark in the same way

I have a feeling next month will be a bumper one x

hi bingo, are you gonna be a march hare?

Morbidia wrote:

bum or lower back? Where i live, that be called a tramp stamp (no offence intended to people on here who have them)

I have it on my wrist

He he..or slag tags!!

That's where mine is, but no offence taken!

I like it...am a bit OCD about symmetry so wanted it in the middle of me. And is only seen by people i want to see it...may be my first blog pic actually...hmmmm

as long as it isnt the typical one, and that you dont show it off along with your butt crack, lol, then i wouldnt class yours as that red_queen :)

x x x

I designed it but is quite simple...means something to me anyway! Had it done for my 30th when i had lost lots of weight and was feeling sexy again!!

Is sometimes difficult at work when i reach up to write...has been spotted by the eagle eyed

I'm pleased that it was something you designed, im not keen on people getting tats just off the boards at the tattooists, to me, that just makes it more likely that you'll hate it in a few years, lol.

Mine still needs touching up, but i still love it as i designed it to perfection, and it means alot to me.

I'd love to see a pic of yours :)

x x x