How long now without sex?

For intercource , about 17 years . But my self saticfaction in any creative form has kept my plumbing working just fine . Had my wife a bit drunk years ago and discovered he had wanted to play with my butt . So quite a bit more recent when she pegged me and activly participated . She is disabled and doing worse as the years go by . But what really shuts down play time is 17 year old grandson living with us .

8 weeks...roughly. We met the week before lockdown in Scotland, we were meant to be meeting the weekend it was announced, so havnt seen her since.

Recently split from the wife of 8 years in January, so come this Friday 29th May it will be 17 weeks, the last time was at the end of January

Itā€™s been 10 years now. I rarely have solo play either.

In same boat as most regarding sex and lockdown. Been a good 4 months due to pandemic and a few more before due to depression etc.
I think a few more months and the pope sends me a medal lol

25 weeks now. I had the WORST sex of my life with a new partner in Feb before lockdown as I was just starting to get somewhere with this guy I was dating. Suffice to say weā€™re now just friends. Last time I had good sex was 32 weeks ago with my fwb :scream: sadly heā€™s in a proper relationship now so the cards are still looking pretty empty post-lockdown.

Well, lockdown has been a bit of a mood-killer for us. It is a very different dynamic with OH working from home all the time and all 3 kids around, childcare mostly falling to me. My youngest and I have been shielded, so although we are being careful there is always that nagging worry about someone becoming ill. No time for solo play with a toy box either as there is no privacy. Sex during lockdown has been the hardest adjustment! I think we need some early nights and a lock on the bedroom doorā€¦ and, of course, a little shopping at Lovehoney :star_struck:

1 Like

About 12 weeks since sex with the wife, mainly due to the kids running around and her doing long shifts in the NHS. Plenty of self time tho :wink:

Iā€™m 34 and ive never had sex. I have cerebral palsy and Iā€™m in a wheelchair so I havenā€™t found anyone yet. My sex drive is 100% working so thatā€™s good, thank god for Lovehoney

2 Likes

Feels like FOREVER haha. Last sex was February. Defos need to get back out there

Iā€™m a 30 year old virgin, soā€¦!
I found Lovehoney about 8 years ago, but only really just starting to experiment a little more in terms of toys.

Monday. It very nearly didnā€™t happen as the youngest conveniently decided that they werenā€™t going to sleep, ergo zero privacy.

Sex has really taken a hit thanks to lockdown. The last time before Monday was 3 weeks prior, and another 6 weeks prior to that one.

Iā€™m hoping that weā€™ll get the opportunity for round 2 tonight, without any interruption. :crossed_fingers::pray:

Two years and counting and I havenā€™t really enjoyed it with anyone for 20 years

Going through another dry spell. I get the signals and then life conspires against and I get so very disappointed :sob:

It feels like forever ago, life and lockdown seem to be conspiring to make the OH almost completely inaccessible. Since an interrupted, sadly unfulfilling quickie, probably about three weeks. Since a proper session I think itā€™s been more like a year :pensive:

Iā€™m with you @Toy_Fan, it makes it so much worse when youā€™ve got your hopes up!

1 Like

Easter last year for me. Fortunately it was amazing sex. Once this topical situation passes Iā€™ll be out on the pull for sure.

I noticed that thereā€™s a few people posted with disabilities, no partners available and some inexperienced. Hereā€™s to you and sexy times ahead for you all soon.

1 Like

Right around 17 years for intercourse . Several years since wife participated at all . Many friends my age are on testosterone treatments . Myself on the other hand are not much less horny than when I was 20 . The LH forum keeps me trying new things and is a nice place to hear what others think . Thanks everybody .

3 Likes

@Oldman off topic, but nice to see you managed a new avatar pic! Is that due to new forum or have you tried a different method?

WillC , I am a bit s l o w on tech stuff , it just took some wondering to figure out how to install one . My old pic was from several years ago . Hard to see , but went to a micro string thong . I now have the least non tanned skin in my whole life . Some day we will get to upload pictures , will bring back some classics and several new ones . All I can tell you is search around your screen name or whatever you call it .

1 Like