How many people shave their armpits

Did mine again this morning, as mentioned before only started doing them in the last few weeks. Will be keeping them clean from now on

Ive trimmed mine on a regular basis as i dont like to be overly hairy.
Recently i accidentally trimmed shorter than usual due to having the wrong attachment on my clippers and was pleased with the resulting look and feeling this tempted me into using my razor on my armpits the next time in the shower. Im not going back hairy pits i feel so much fresher and really like the look.

I trim my arm pits, but fully shave my chest and arms, trimmed my leg hairs once and the wife went mad at me.

Sometimes get a “knot” and i’ll cut it out, but otherwise as nature intended!

1 Like

Shave mine normally when I shave my pubes OH likes it like that

Never shaved underarm but recently had it waxed a few times at a salon.
Surprised by how quick, easy and painless it was. Lasts a fair amount of time too.

1 Like

Armpits have been lasered. No hair now.

I shave mine but really thought about getting them lasered now. My boyfriend uses hair removal cream on his.

I use my trimmer and shear off a bunch of length… I don’t think I could go bald.

I just use the clippers part of my electric shaver to trim the length down now and then. I never considered going completely hairless.

1 Like

Shave mine all the time

@AWB1955 Same here​:blush:

I shave my armpits my stomach leaving the rug down the middle I started shaving my legs a little bit my arms at the top and all my pubic area under my boxer shorts. It feels so much better for me to become more or less hair free

I trim mine down all the way with my trimmer. I did shave them a few times and liked it, but the irritation was too much for me so I stopped (before I make the very bad but far too regular decision to do it again every so often with full regret commencing thereafter).

I’m AFAB (currently in my boy form), but I have never shaved my armpits. Didn’t want to, still don’t. And my sister is the same. Actually, only one of my female partners does anything with her armpit hair besides trim. We’re a pretty natural household. Interestingly, my husband uses a trimmer, and while he doesn’t shave he pretty much gets rid of all hair in armpits, chest, and groin area using a 1/4" guard. IDK why.

I’m now shaved everywhere except my arms and legs and my legs will be next I suspect.

1 Like

I trim my armpit hairs so they are abit shorter and tidier. Not too sure I like the bald armpit look on myself

Me

I did once to see how it looked. I didn’t mind it so much but Sexterminatrix didn’t like it, so I content myself with keeping it trimmed short.

I shave in the warmer months but as the nights draw in I let it grow. My husband loved to nuzzle my hairy pits in the winter. :heart_eyes: