Shaving forearms

I saw an Ad on tv last night advertising a ladies razor it showed one of the woman shaving her forearm. I know that legs, arm pits and pubic area is very common but didn't think people male or female shaved their forearms. Is this more common than I realise?

I have lots of very fine, soft almost like baby fuzz on my arms, I have thought about shaving it but resisted because it is so very very fair and fine that it is not really noticeable in everyday and if I shaved it it's likely to come back courser and darker, then I would look like a baby gorilla! So yes some ladies do have hairy arms some probably choose to remove it, some don't.

I know someone that does , it’s something you have to keep up a lot as you wouldn’t want bristley arms . Glad I don’t have this issue , I would be looking into better ways .

I have more hair (dark, long) than I'd like on my forearms, but I wouldn't shave them... I wax instead. It lasts for at least two weeks, I don't get a razor rash and there is no ''stubble'' when they start growing back. Although I haven't seen that ad, I still recomment waxing over shaving.

I've always shaved my arms. I have dark hair and so long as I give them a quick once over now and again, they are fine.

I know this isn't considered very "feminine" but I also shave my upper lip or moustache area. I don't know why women seem to be so afraid to shave that area like they think it's going to go like a man's facial hair or something. I just give it a quick once over ever other day and it's fine. Been doing it for years with no issues.

**MOVED TO OFF TOPIC**

Yep I shave my forearms, prefer waxing but not always possible.

My partner prefers waxing her arms.

I personally embrace my arm hair and have never considered removing it (other than for being tattooed.)

I did, however, have a male friend of mine who used to shave his forearm hair.

My ex used to shave her arms, I’d never seen them unshaven so not sure how hairy they actually were

I shave my forearms, have done for quite a while. The hair there isn't dark but there's quite a bit of it and it just bothered me when the light/sun caught it.

It doesn't require that much upkeep tbh, more something I do when I think about it. Strangely the hair hasn't became thinker/darker like my legs did and it never feels stubbly either so isn't a problem for me.

I first started lightening the hairs on my arms as I do have very dark hair, I then went onto using hair removal creams and have also shaved my arms. I know a few people to do it I guess it is very much a personal preference. Some people arm hair doesn’t bother them but some it really does effect their confidence.

I shave my arms, always have done as just my personal preference. I shave my legs, arm pits and pubic area also