Pube choice

This subject will have been covered a million times.... But, I'm male, married and completely shave my pubic hair. I've always shaved.

I'm wondering female views. Do you think shaving bald is weird? Do you think shaving arm pits is weird? (On a guy) I don't shave my chest, but I'm thinking about it?? Legs is too far??

This post is no longer available.

She always says she doesn't mind where I shave, just not my chest or head. Never sure if she likes my pubes shaved? She doesn't shave hers, which I would totally love!! But I've never made a thing about it, it has to be her choice not mine. But I know it would turn me on like nothing else! Even pegging. I've done my arm pits a few times. Never done my legs. But I've thought about it.

Quit shaving my pubes a few years ago and switched to sugar waxing . Last quit a while . During the summer I trim my back hair to about an eigth inch and chest to a quarter inch . Two reasons for me , I love to tan and no shading from hair . The other is I do not wear a shirt often and I promised myself I would never ne a discusting primate looking old men . Kind of like guys that do not trim their eyebrows . Or have bushes coming out of their ears !

I'm with Mira on this one. Hairy chest is a turn on for me. My Husband has dark hair so shaving anywhere would probably look odd. A trim around the bits is good but other than that natural is what I prefer on him.

My husband has only just started shaving down below and ges 45. I much prefer it. He doesnt shave anywhere else and I think it would look really odd on him if he did, having said that I know men who shave everywhere and it really suits them. I think its a personal opinion and If you want to shave everywhere go for it. It will always grow back if you dont like it.

Hair is there for a reason so I prefer to leave a little bit each time I shave but it’s totally personal preference and if you’re comfortable shaving everything, even your armpits and your legs, then go for it! It grows back so if you change your mind you don’t have to do it again :)

I prefer the following on my male partners, mainly for practical reasons: Pubic hair trimmed (adds friction on my clitoris, shaved can hurt), Balls and ass shaved (for oral), Back waxed if too hairy (I just don't like ''bear''-type guys), I don't care about armpits, legs and other body hair.