How many rooms in your house have you christened?

I don’t think there is an area in our house in which me and the OH haven’t had some form of sexual escapade, with perhaps the exception of the loft.

Living room on the sofa obviously, in the dinning room with her bent over the dinning room table, in the kitchen with the OH sat on the kitchen worktop. Bedrooms again fairly obvious in the bathroom in the bath, in the shower.

The stairs proved challenging, but managed it.

How have others faired???

2 Likes

Two of the bedrooms, the bathroom (shower), the kitchen (pegging) and the living room.

2 Likes

All of them. We like to have sex wherever.

3 Likes

Not managed the hall or kitchen but every where else including the garden have seen some sort of action.

3 Likes

Two bedrooms, en-suite, bathroom, Living Room, Kitchen, Conservatory, Garden.

2 Likes

We’ve managed every room in every house we’ve ever lived in (including, sheds, garages, gardens, everything!) Like @Samantha0 said, wherever!

3 Likes

All rooms except downstairs loo - bedrooms all used and kitchen lounge dining room hall and he loves sex in laundry room - he loves bending me over the washing machine

Started sex now in summerhouse but we are turning that into a spanking room for his punishment

4 Likes

Extra vibration if the washinging machine is on

1 Like

All bar the kids rooms including the stairs

1 Like

Oh I love stairs. Opens things up nicely if you get the positions right.

2 Likes

Every room and stairs and even on tailgate of truck in the garage.

2 Likes

Think pretty much all our rooms. Lounge or main bedroom our main ones. We’ve done it in the shower and bath which are both awkward.

On the stairs which was quite painful. On the dining room table was pretty hot…

Not the garage as a bit dirty. We had sex in our garden once on a blanket at night and got bitten by midgies lots so won’t be doing that again.

3 Likes

We have lots of kids (some of whom predated my arrival in the family), so there’s large areas of the house that haven’t been sexed in. However, the basement is the adults’ living space - a big bedroom, bathroom, a couple of offices, mini-kitchen, lounge area… I have defiled pretty much every square inch of it. :laughing:

3 Likes

We have done all 3 bedrooms, bathroom ( bath and shower) longue, dining room ( table), kitchen, conservatory ( blinds open) garage, shed, and stairs. All have good and bad parts but when its needed anywhere will do. This summer i was sunbathing in the garden and well you can guess but hubby got cold feet as our garden is overlooked on 3 sides

3 Likes

Apart from the kids bedrooms, all of the house
Kitchen is fun for a quicky, stairs are good, either for a variation on doggy or her laid on her back, uncomfortable for her, but she loved the angle

3 Likes

This could be interesting as I’ve recently moved in with someone new so my partner and I would have to avoid her 'security cameras’:rofl:

3 Likes

All the rooms apart from the children’s rooms, including the garage, shed, the cars on the drive way didn’t go all the way in the loft :joy: we tried but failed more because my mum brought the children home early :joy:

3 Likes

I should add the garage. Its my usual sex spot as soon as my husband comes home. I’ve actually done it enough bent over a car that there’s a stain on the concrete from leaving my cream in the same spot for a very long time.

4 Likes

All of them, including the loft

2 Likes

Loft is a bit risky for us, could be a wasp or hornets nest up there… Saw a few around our house this year. I’ll wait until it gets colder before I venture into the loft!

2 Likes