Christening rooms in our house

We want to christen the rooms in our house, what order should we do them in and what different things should we do in each room as we want each room to be different.

Do whatever you want!

We've yet to christen all the rooms in our house yet, but it's on the to-do list ;)

label the rooms 1-6 (or whatever) and roll a dice (use more dice and start at 2 if you have more rooms)

I agree with SS.
You could also get some sexy dice from LH to decide what you should do in each room?
I've been living in my flat with the OH for almost 8 months and we've still only went 'all the way' in the bedroom!

Thematic maybe? Oral in the kitchen , seated in the lounge, half awake in the bedroom , mostly clothed and just come in the front door , doggy on the stairs if you have them (not thematic, but a good place for it IMO) , help each other bathe or shower , get handy in the toolshed .

Guess I'd best stop now.

rose hip wrote:

Thematic maybe? Oral in the kitchen , seated in the lounge, half awake in the bedroom , mostly clothed and just come in the front door , doggy on the stairs if you have them (not thematic, but a good place for it IMO) , help each other bathe or shower , get handy in the toolshed .

Guess I'd best stop now.

Ahahahaha! XD That's brilliant, rose hip! Very clever; I like it!

Great idea, too. ^^

(Since my previous post doesn't seem to be working?)

Spontaneity is the way to go..................... then again, me & my man do have a good imagination!

It wouldn't work for me if I had to book it in the diary & overthink it...........

I'd rather do the same moves in every room on the spur of the moment.

(That's only my opinion)

its on the to do list

Kitchen - girl on worktop

Dining room - laid on the table

living room - on settee/rug in front of fire

Stairs - doggy

landing - bent over the banister

bathroom - picking up the soap in the shower

bedroom - anything goes

garden - cowgirl on the trampoline

I don't understand what's funny? :-)

it was just a reply to the thread! :-)

(but it's always good to make people laugh)

I like the dice idea. We however just kinda started in the bedroom and worked our way downstairs when we last moved . And to be honest it was also a case of which room has the least boxes still to be unpacked that got used first lol

I'm likening all the ideas, we are going to have lots of fun doing them

i have been with the OH for 2 years and been living together for 1year and we have only done it in the lounge, spare bedroom and our own bed room thinking of the dice idea

rose hip wrote:

Guess I'd best stop now.

haha. good plan :)

We haven't tried any of the suggestions yet but I'm defiantly looking forward to trying everyone's suggestion in the coming weeks

I consider the atic, garage and garden rooms too lol ;-)

Have this on my To Do list....... Only 1 room ever... so far.....

Needs to be changed. Think a Party is required...... :-))

what kind of party is that?!
:-)