How many sex toys do you have?

puss wrote:

stopped counting vibes at 45 :)

(apart from the obvious) what do you do with them all???

my wife and I together own about 15 or so

Lol they are all in my toy chest under the bed. Just have to try new ones when they come out. Mind since got Hitachi Wand not much compares.

ooOOOoo 13 for me, high time I got another me thinks :D xXx

about 18-20, but 2 bullets just for the sleeve and another one because it would cost more to send it back than it would get me money, so keeping it, but its too weak for me. I also have 1 dildo twice, as it was on offer with my 2 ceramic ones, which I bought separately. Plus 2 cockrings, one was sent to me by mistake instead of another toy and as an apology I was allowed to keep it (very nice of LH!).

but the main I use most often are the Lelo Mia, Siri, Pin Ups bullet (when I have the battery), and the ceramic and glass dildos.

6 at present... 3 more in the mail to me from LH as we speak! Whoop! :-)

6 currently but always looking for more.

Just had a quick look and betwen us we have 12 toys, various cock rings,Vibrators...etc

I'd have a hard time locating and counting them all but a few dozen,only today I ordered five new toys to add to the collection

about 25 so far and getting more for xmas hopefully

About 12 at the moment

8 at the moment but I want a new rabbit soon.

Only 7 at the moment and thats 4 cock rings,2 finger vibraters and 1 bullet,hand cuffs, 2 sets of dice&but i will be buying more soon,,x

think every month i should buy somthing :)

must try and make it to 30 by xmas i hope /we hope

i know the feeling.... yeah to have extra funds so we can purchase extra luxuries

Do you have a rampant rabbit?

much use of cockring recently

we have about 10-12

we have about 2 dozen or so now

7 shared ones with the OH (long distance relationship kept with him)

personally i have a stash of 4 dildos 2 vibes a butt plug

and too many have gone to dildo and vibe heaven! whoops

Starting to build a nice little collection now (8 to date)The ones we would really like are quite pricey so it means a bit of saving before we can take the plunge but have put theSophia Santis Red Rider G-Spot Strap On Kit on our christmas list :)

It does rather depend on how you count them, but I think between Lucy and I we have about 50 or so. You can check out our list of toys at http://acoupleofwankers.blogspot.co.uk/p/blog-page.html

This has got me thinking though, how many of your toys would you buy if starting out from scratch again? We have not bought too much absolute rubbish (though there have been a few clangers), but a lot of stuff has just been superceded by something that is just better.

Alex.