What's your sex toy count?!

Mine is 16 but within 12 hours it will be 20!

The 20 include:

3 Double Ended Dildos

1 Rampant Rabbit

2 Cock Rings

1 Tongue Teaser

2 Strap-Ons

1 Anal Beads

4 Normal Vibrators

1 G-Spot Vibrator

1 Vibrating Anal Probe

1 Clit Clamp

1 Vibrating Butt Plug

1 Clone a Vibrator Kit

1 Inflatable Dildo

On top of that we also have a whip, handcuffs and some long sexy black gloves!

I'm sure there's some members here who will put my collection to shame...so let's find out who's got the biggest ToyBox! x

Heh, I'm wondering what a "Tongue Teaser" and "Normal Vibrator" are. :)

And I'm wondering about the strapons, does two mean two harnesses with a dildo each, or one harness with two dildos, or something else? I have one gorgeous harness, but to be honest I couldn't tell you how many dildos I have for it without digging through and counting every one! I think it's something in the order of 15 or so, but I can't be sure without counting. I'll have to get back to you another time on that one. Only a few of those are favourites and get regular use.

I've got 8 floggers which are really good which all have insertable handles (and a few floggers which are just tatty), a bunch of yummy riding crops, assorted canes, paddles, various short spanky toys (pervertible and dedicated), and two rubber chickens.

I've got some stretchy equine leg bandages for bondage, leather wrist and ankle cuffs, locking collar, leather and chain lead, a locking male chastity device (and accessories), and a fully functional composite material viola bow devoted solely to kink use.

And I haven't even started on the vibratey toys yet. I've never counted them, I'll have to get back to you on those too. Again, a few favourites are the ones which get by far the most use.

I don't really count my gloves as sex toys, more like clothes. I don't have any gloves which have, like, pointy things coming out the palm or anything. Having said that, I wouldn't be without my Agent Provocateur opera length black leather gloves! They fit perfectly, I can wear them all night, do anything I like in them, and the feel of them stroking flesh is mmm mmmm mmmmmmmmm. :)

I think my favourite sex toy is my submissive. :D

nowhere near enough.

not enough money to buy all the ones we want. although the ones we have generally do the job,. but now we have a bit of a wishlist...

Ours is about 4 or 5 (for now anyway).

I have waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to many. Well I've reviewed 42 things (inc books) but off the top of my head:

• Cone
  • Sinnflut
  • Tonguejoy
  • realistic dildo
  • Goldfinger
  • Sabar
  • Smart balls
  • Doc Johnson butt plug
  • Tracey Cox butt plug
  • LH Egg
  • Mr Big
  • Rabbit
  • Pink vibe
  • 2 x small rabbit vibes
  • Wild Buck machine
  • Disposable cock rings x many
  • Three different vibes which came with the sex machine but cna be used separately
  • Masturazor

OK that's all I can think of without getting all my toys out, but it's plenty!

Oh actually 2 x bullet vibes and natural contours vibe as well

Now there's a question.... so says Tallboy disappearing up the dancers with pen and paper !!!

TB

I know that we're gone through at least 10 vibrating eggs over the years (all from cable stress)... i'll see if i can get a count sometime later!

ooh, thats a tough question... I've killed about 3 (but they weren't that good to start with lol - not LH ones definately!) at least too...

currently in the collection

ibuzz
rabbit
erotic rocket 2.1
pink egg
AS sex pistol (think this is heading for a bin lol)
AS promises
one with a suction base (brilliant)
glass dildo
anal beads/prober
mini anal plug

hmm think i have forgoten something... dont know. 10 i'll guess then... add that to the three i killed, and i've gone through 13 of them.

need more. Variety is, after all, the spice of life. :P

1 toy and a pair of hand cuffs at moment but my wife and me are looking through the Lovehoney cataloge that arrived yesterday and through web reviews to choose a few new toys. Hopefuly a vib and a anal toy to start with, we are just starting to experiment and try new things.

HaHa! I'm way behind.

Today it went from 0 to 2.

But they were both Tenga's and now it's 1.

oh forgot my lovelabs glass anal plug (which i'm not quite experienced enough for yet it would seem...)

Still counting ..................

TB

A Rabbit Elite, the slim one, from A** S****** (Ok, yes, I know that now!!)

One of these... http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=12207

and one of these.... http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=6212

Ooh must go count. Lubyanka - can I as about the rubber chickens??

One!! Tenga Fliphole bought less then a week ago but I can see the number growing as I read messages here and browse the LH catalog

Hiya Only Me welcome to Love Honey. Hope you have fun- lots of it.

TB

Heh, Horny Pony, well, there's something about one of my rubber chickens here, which hopefully should clear things up for you a bit:

http://ladylubyanka.wordpress.com/2007/05/13/rubber-chicken-weekend/#5-5-07

Cheers

Well we have

1 small realistic vibe ... the first one we bought and still the most used

1 tracy cox rampant rabbit ... tried the rest now try the best lol

a thrusting rabbit ... rubbish tried it once and back in box

rock chick ... not tried it yet

ibuzz .. worth a giggle

varoius vibes mostly free gifts

a vibrating cock ring ... was only a fiver but the best couple toy we have!

butterfly clit vibe ... dosn't do anything for her.

out of it all i think the cock ring and the tracy cox rabbit are worth the money.