How many toys in your collection

I only got my first last week and I plan on adding a lot more to collection I was wondering how many do you have

Oh my, I couldn't even dare to count. I've probably got enough dildos to use a different one every day for a fortnight for a start!

So, so many. I'm almost tempted to list them. If I find a spare couple of hours later I might just do that. πŸ™‚

250 ish?

Off the top of my head, at least 50. That's not counting my OH's stash.

We literally have far too many to count, we’re probably near 60 or so vibes and dildos but plenty of other toys and strokers etc

AmyA wrote:

Oh my, I couldn't even dare to count. I've probably got enough dildos to use a different one every day for a fortnight for a start!

Ahahaha Amy. This literally sums up my collection! Plenty more in there too :)

ChloJakes wrote:

AmyA wrote:

Ahahaha Amy. This literally sums up my collection! Plenty more in there too :)

Ha ha, and that's before I even start on the glass (and I have plenty else too), it's a problem, recently after a late session then another the follow morning I collected up what had been used for cleaning and realised it included 5 dildos, what can I say, I like variety!

This is a fun thread! I have just counted my collection and I have 16 (although I'm going to treat myself tomorrow so that number is set to rise). I still have the very first sex toy that I ever bought which was my purple bullet vibrator. It has become quite sentimental to me and a testament to how far I've come in terms of toys haha.

NatandTom wrote:

250 ish?

Wow

I don't dare count them lol.

But 250 ... geee I would need an atic to hide that lot hahahaha.

I don't have an adsact answer but on my last count, over 20 dildos, a handful (or two) of vibes and plugs, a lot of bondage gear and goodness knows how much lingerie.

Probably around 150 sex toys and 200 kink kit

I have four that I regularly use. I need to build up my collection. Might buy a fucking machine for my birthday

Around 50 πŸ™„ i believe. Only been collecting 6 months.

Far too many to count I own more dildos than vibrators. I've got 4 huge storage boxes they all fit in. Alone with all bondage gear and 2 boxes full of bedroom wear 😏

Hundreds!

I actually had a massive clear out recently and recycled a lot of what I owned. I was running out of space!

I have condensed my collection down to my absolute favourites and kept about 10 toys. It's guaranteed to grow again in the future!

kelly_michelle wrote:

Probably around 150 sex toys and 200 kink kit

Wow...I thought I had a lot of toys ![](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif)

My collection has grown over the years; mostly Fleshlights and strokers. I am afraid to count them (probably 50 - 60 toys at a guess) If I were to get rid of them all I would free up so much space.

I really must have a clear out sometime.

I've got the same problem as Honey_badger. I have that many Anal toys I'm running out of space.

I'm planning a backyard sale soon. Probably have it in the back garden, round the back. If I can ever be arsed. πŸ˜€