How many times do you masturbate?

I was just wondering how many times in a day or week do girls masterbate. I personally do it once a week at the weekend. But I would like more but....

There are a few threads on this subject, but I am not sure how you would search for them when the key word pops up so often!

I am not a girl so cant answer your question sorry. But I would like to ask, if you want to do it more, why dont you?

not a girl but masterbate a few times a week ,sometimes a lot more gladly quick to recover :)

Jules Baby wrote:

I was just wondering how many times in a day or week do girls masterbate. I personally do it once a week at the weekend. But I would like more but....

probrably the reason your asking how many times do girls masterbate , well i am not a girl, but probrably the reason your asking is because you obviously do it more than, just on weekends!!!!! and you wanted to cry out is this normal .

woke up in the middle of the night last night to find my OH wanking, he just looked at me and grinned, such a turn on so i just straddled him and went from there, its those sort of quickies that are such fun

Yes I am male, but I would say I do it every morning, etc so about 3 times or more a day!!!!

But at this time I've have not masterbated since tuesday night? yes its willpower! I hope to gain my sensitivity back! this is the record for me!

I really hope my work placement officer don't start being dominate or call me into her small room, because fear of getting stiffy! but I don't what she think of it! It most likely leave us both red faced!

As the saying goes...

"A little of what you fancy does you good"

I'm not a girl either, but I know my wife likes to "strum". Especially when she's nice and relaxed in the bath. I buy her toys to make it more pleasurale for her.

We've even tried doing it together but never managed to finish before one of us jumped on the other.lol

Just enjoy yourself.

I did just know, note to one's self "put the wand down"

As a male, either sex or masturbation once a day. Sometimes I need it more often, but then sometimes I go a couple of days without. My OH doesn't really enjoy doing it on her own much, but is happy to straddle me once a day, most days. Sometimes more if the mood is right

Much less than I used to. When I first started (About 13, 14 years old.. Is this young?!) I found it so amazing that my body could do such a thing that it was every night, whenever I had a bath, then I found the power setting on my shower... I'm usually too tired to do it when I go to bed anymore, but usually when I'm home from work I might use some toys for a bit to relax.

Every day, but enjoy it most in a hot relaxing bath!

Once or twice a week. It would be more but i live with my parents and brother.

depends really! some days i forget it exists but if i do it once, i'll do it 3/4 times that day

5 this week so far yay

generally 3-5 times a day

have gone as high as 13 once, but that's not reccomended

go down to about 1-2 times a day if i've had sex a few times in that day

MDgrape wrote:

generally 3-5 times a day

have gone as high as 13 once, but that's not reccomended

go down to about 1-2 times a day if i've had sex a few times in that day

oops just realised this is meant to be girls :')

At least once a day, sometimes more. But i'm just a horny devil and as i dont live with my fella, i have to sort myself out. x

I can't sleep without it! At least 5 nights a week. I'm one of those cummers who doesn't make any noise apart from deep breathing. It's handy, especially since I live with my parents. My mother knows about my baser urges as she went with me to an Ann Summers party but even so, I'd be mortified if she heard my carry on!

sometimes i wake up in the night and go to the bathroom to bring myself off

5 times today, 3 yesterday, 7 times Sunday, twice Saturday and 4 times Friday and yes iv been having sex those days too ;-) x