How many vibrators

How many vibrators is "acceptable/necessary" etc?

Ive recently purchased my first rabbit (jessica rabbit slimline) and i love it! Now im wanting more but wondering how many you actually need.

do people here have different ones with different functions, or do you tend to stick to one reliable one?

i like the look of the tracy cox rechargable black one, as it seeks out the g spot, but it seems to vibrate only and not thrust or spin. But then the reviews are good so maybe vibrate alone is good?

Its so difficult! I have one i love, but ive also seen a couple that do different things and i like aspects of all of them but i dont know if i can justify having 2, or 3 or 4!

You'll soon get sucked in to the search for better or different orgasms and then you'll realise that the correct number of vibrator and sex toys generally is an 8 on its side (I have neither symbol nor emoji for it)

Infinity?

Im just wondering if its worth buying lots, or whether i should stick with one until the novelty wears off, and then get another and so on.

But the shopping instinct in me is screaming out buy! Its so difficult though because until youve tried them you dont know if you will like them! Ive always been put off by a thrust motion because i thought that wouldnt feel good, but then mixed with the vibrations maybe thats the best?

Not sure how oh would feel about a new one every few weeks!

Yes infinity!
We have a rosa, a wand, a tango and another toy which knock the socks off of anything else, but at some point someone's going to invent a toy that's better than those, and what if, what if just maybe it's this new toy released today, and if it is, is the one out next week going to be even better

Just thought I'd let you know that you can send anything back to lovehoney you don't like upto a year after buying the item.

Just thought I'd let you know that you can send anything back to lovehoney you don't like upto a year after buying the item.

Lollipop ;) wrote:

Ooh bit risky though? What if i buy too many and like them all :D

great service though as i suppose there are times something sounds good but it just doesn't do it for you!

I have 15+ and i really dont think it enough! Like Sum sub said what if there is a new one and even better on, Or what if another one can offer something different?

I'd love to have one of each type... and then upgrade :)

Take your time, do your research and resist impulse buying and you can justify as many sex toys as you want! There are so many and they all do different things, so yes you may have a trusty go to toy but you'll still find use for a few (or many!). I don't even want to count our collection but suffice to say in vibrators alone we could use a different one everyday of the week...and then some lol!

A good method I have adopted is looking at a toy then saying to yourself 'I'll wait till it's on offer'. In the mean time look up reviews, similar products etc. That way you have time to actually think if you want/need it after that initial 'omg I need it now' reaction sex toys tend to give.

I used to have just the one toy, back in my early 20s, now I have loads as they all do something different and I can mix them up, instead of using the same one. I also find that some give me different orgasms to others.

I took a load to the dump bit embarrising if I was asked to open the black bag, I never knew about the year return thing *face palm

As many as you want,lol! I have 5 and they all bring different sensations.Experiment and enjoy! xx

I have 9 right now and would say I've been through 15 in total. I have 3 that I use very regularly, 4 that I use every now and then, and 2 that I should probably send to rabbit amnesty... For me, I needed to try different things and still am to find what I like. If you buy them, try them, and like them I don't see a problem.with having them all!

You can have as many vibrators are you can justify to yourself, because after all, you don't need to defend your collection to anyone else. :)

I have 5 vibrators right now, and I like to stick at around that number. At one point I had a collection of around 10, but I developed my favourites and found that I was leaving about half of my collection mostly unused.

I still like to have a variety of around five because different types of vibrators have different levels of vibration strength and depending on their shape and size, create different sensations. Some are better for clitoral stimulation, some are better for stimulating your g-spot, some are better for anal play... some provide a sensous tickle while others knock your socks off! You can get full dildo-sized vibrators, small bullet vibrators, butterfly shapes... you can get vibrators that are made of rigid plastic right down to the soft jelly dildos with vibration inside. When there's so much selection, why limit yourself to just one?

There's also the dreaded nightmare scenario - what if you only have one vibrator, and it breaks? Better to be safe than sorry, I say. :D

If you still feel like you can't justify more than one vibrator, remember all the other toys out there you can try, like dildos, pumps, beads... Lovehoney's return policy is fabulous for letting you branch out and try new things. I've returned a toy to them before simply because I didn't like it and I can confirm they really do return or replace without any hassle. Because I know they will do that, I've feel a lot more confident about trying new things.

Unless you're spending money that you don't have, don't ever feel bad about buying as many sex toys as you want. Life's too short.

Nice post CC - I feel a bit greedy with all the toys I have but like you i have favorites and some I dont use (some of them were wrong purchases but I feel a bit embarrassed returning them having tried them out)

Otherwise, I agree, buy what you want - Life is too short!

Thanks for the replies :) think i will stick with just the slimline rabbit for the time being. I was wanting the tracey cox one but i saw someone review that the newest rechargable love honey one was better so i might hold off and wait until i can get that one!

i did get myself a bullet (part of the three for whatever deal and mainly because i had a discount code too!) but thats different so its ok :p.

what do people recommend to do with a bullet? I dont think mine is waterproof (the bombshell one in the tin with the free balm) so i wont use it in the bath. I was thinking of using it for clitoral stimulation when hubby is behind me laying down? I tried to use my rabbit for that but because my legs are closed there wasnt room, but the bullet looks slim enough that i could do that! Cant really think of any other things to do with it though but im sure my imagination will pick up soon!

i would describe myself right now as being like a kid at xmas whos in a rush to open all their presents and have everything now! Then once you have them all you are overwhelmed at what to play with first! I think maybe i should not buy anything for a few months and then make sure ive used everything i have and the novelty has worn off, and then think about buying another! But thats easier said than done...

Why not make a wishlist of all the things you find interesting, and then once you've lost that "novelty" feeling and trust yourself to buy rationally, you can re-read your list and see what still tickles your fancy. :)

As for bullet vibes and ways to use them - there is a pair of knickers in the Annabel Knight range that has a little pocket in the crotch to hold bullets. I don't have that particular pair, but I have something similar, and with a really powerful bullet it feels mindblowing. Plus if it's a remote control bullet, you can hand the controller over to your hubby for that added element of surprise!