How many?

Knight1119 wrote:

VR, thanks for your kind words, you’re not patronising at all. We don’t talk about sex, and we haven’t had sex for years. My girlfriend often apologises and says she feels guilty that she can’t face sex, and she gently says I should look to find someone else, I tell her she’s the only Lady I want, and that I will find other ways to satisfy myself, as a consequence over the years I thought I would find a release in sex dolls, they didn’t really help at all, also I joined the Forum to see what might help. I haven’t any experience of the types of sex toys, or sexual positions that are posted on here, she’s never asked me about my solo play and I never mention it. When I used to have sex with the few ladies I went out with, we only did it in the Missionary position with a condom. I often feel out of my depth.

If you're interested in picking up something else for yourself you should start a thread and let people chime in with ideas. There's quite a lot of things to choose from, even if you don't fancy putting things up your bum. 🙂

And masturbation is more about self-exploration and self-care, so being inexperienced at sex is no barrier. So if you're curious there's really nothing to hold you back. 👍🙂

We have 26 but my best being a penis extender , feels good on me and fills her up Come to my thread and tell me what your best toy out of your collections are

Oh my.. I have just counted up and we have 73 toys. 14 glass and steel dildo's (snap Mr Chimp) and 9 bullets. We had a clear out a couple of months ago too and must have got rid of at least 20 toys. If I was to include lingerie we would be well over 100. We have a massive box of different lubes and balms which i can't be bothered to count. I think I may need another clear out.

Ian Chimp, thanks for your advice, my apologies I should have created a new post.

Knight1119 wrote:

Ian Chimp, thanks for your advice, my apologies I should have created a new post.

No worries. 🙂 I was more encouraging you to start a proper thread rather than chastising you for derailing this one. The boys toys can be a lot of fun and you should definitely scope them out. 👍🙂

I've consulted the menu again now I've added the boys toys and we also have around 10 of those. A mixture of vibrating cockrings, strokers and masturbators (and a very confusing penis pump 🙂).

Lingerie-wise Mrs Chimp has approximately 25 sets, not including knickers, stockings or mini-dresses (plus the one I've ordered today... 🙂).

We must have over 40 now but I'm always keen on trying new things. I think one of those suction clitoris vibrators will be next on the shopping list. I do have a shuffle around though, sometimes we fancy a change so some toys go into storage and we re-discover some lost gems.

MatBat wrote:

We must have over 40 now but I'm always keen on trying new things. I think one of those suction clitoris vibrators will be next on the shopping list. I do have a shuffle around though, sometimes we fancy a change so some toys go into storage and we re-discover some lost gems.

Do the ones in storage survive not being recharged for a while? I'm a bit scared to leave mine in case they die, so every now and then I dig out some from the back of the drawer and plug them in...

K&c30's wrote:

Oh my.. I have just counted up and we have 73 toys. 14 glass and steel dildo's (snap Mr Chimp) and 9 bullets. We had a clear out a couple of months ago too and must have got rid of at least 20 toys. If I was to include lingerie we would be well over 100. We have a massive box of different lubes and balms which i can't be bothered to count. I think I may need another clear out.

I think you may need a bigger house!

I feel a bit better, seeing everyone else's list - but then I can be quite competitive so I just had to buy a couple more!

Just done a bit of a stock check, 6 dildos, 3 male masturbators, and 15 plugs and prostate massagers, 24 in total, not including paraphernalia like straps and mounts. Most of the dildos and plugs get used periodically, cycling interest depending on mood, the only ones that aren't used really at all are the male masturbators, tried those out of curiosity, but never really got much out of any of them to be honest.

Very envious of Smultron’s collection. Would love a big wheeled tool chest full of toys to get to work with! 😍 Seriously though. We have our kit down to a manageable 4 dildos, 2 vibrators, 5 plugs, 4 cock- rings, 1 wand with attachments, after a ruthless clear out. Quality over quantity is key, with toys ruthlessly culled if not earning their keep. The restraints, underwear & flogging toys collection is another matter entirely however 😋

lost count

Love it, SquirtyPanda ❤️ 🤣🤣

@MsR I also remembered these threads that I thought you'd find interesting. 🙂

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/inside-lovehoney/1766631-how-much-did-you-spend/

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/off-topic/1490668-total-spend-at-lovehoney/page-3/

It's all quite additcive, isn't it? But as people have said, for the price of a romantic / filthy weekend away, toys and lingerie last a lot longer. We are on holiday now and made a last minute purchase of a couple of basques, stockings and the Desire G-Spot Vibrator to add to the suitcase. That £30 0ff £60 came in handy!

I have 2 myself at moment