Sex Toy Collection

So how big is your sex toy collection?

Currently my OH and i have 7 toys between us ;)

I did have 18 but as of this morning I am down to 14 as 4 of them went off for rabbit amnesty :D

I have 40 various sex toys at the moment, I didn't realise I had that many!

It's gotten so big... but i'll break it down as best as possible:

6 Dildos (4 Glass, 1 Stainless Steel, 1 Silicone)

1 Glass butt plug

14 Tenga Eggs

3 Tenga 3D masturbators

1 Doc Johnson UR3 Mood Exciter

2 Fleshlights (one STU, one Flight)

1 Nexus Prostate Massager

1 Lelo Billy Prostate Massager

1 Cobra Libre

1 Apollo Power Stroker

1 Pipedream Extreme Vibrating and Rotating Head Teazer

1 Tenga Flip Hole

1 Deluxe Magic Wand

1 Nalone Electro USB Magic Wand

And a drawer full of lubes, massage oils, candles, toy cleaner, condoms and batteries.

1 Like

Oh yeah i didn't even include various lubes, body paints, oils, candles etc.. that I own!

I do own far too much (if there is such a thing) lingerie/outfits.

I still want more. I need a pay rise!

Oh don't even get me started on lingerie! That & lube would probably take me up into the hundreds haha. And I always want more, always. There is never a time when I don't want to buy something from this site.

I recycle a lot of mine when I get bored of them so I have cut mine down loads!

Oh me too David! I have bought far too much LH stuff this week alone lol.

I am going to estimate...

I have 65 live reviews, and that is probably 2 thirds of what I own, so that makes 99, but I've sent approx ten things back, so that makes 89, and 3 or 4 reviews are lingerie, so that makes 85. I also have had 15-20 testers which have never made it on to sale, so I'm going to say 100!

That includes everything except lingerie

20 at least and that doesn't even include lubes and balms i do need a clear out which i never get round to and there are more toys i want

Well after seeing the comments above mine and my partners collection of just 7 toys, not including lingerie seem very small :(

MSJ6952 wrote:

Well after seeing the comments above mine and my partners collection of just 7 toys, not including lingerie seem very small :(

thats alright, start small, go BIIIIG :D

JuicyJ89 wrote:

MSJ6952 wrote:

absolutely :)

A good half of mine is bondage stuff, so take that away and I'm probably below 50

JuicyJ89 wrote:

MSJ6952 wrote:

![](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif)

I have had about 50+ (some have been tossed) not including lube or lingereie

Sum Sub wrote:

I am going to estimate...

I have 65 live reviews, and that is probably 2 thirds of what I own, so that makes 99, but I've sent approx ten things back, so that makes 89, and 3 or 4 reviews are lingerie, so that makes 85. I also have had 15-20 testers which have never made it on to sale, so I'm going to say 100!

That includes everything except lingerie

I'm going to estimate too! Ugh counting wayy too much.

I have 56 live reviews probably half of my collection. Making 112. I've also sent about 10 things back so 102. I've had probably 10 testers that aren't being sold, back to 112. I've purchased at least 30 items elseware if not more. So 142!

That includes everything. I don't have any lingerie on here to count.

And there's so many many more I want lol.

61 toys :)

Not including lube, lingerie or any bondage stuff.

Not including lube/restraints

I have another 5 on their way :/ lol forgot about last night's purchase

working off subs calculations 140 - lingerie + items yet to review + toys not on here...... I've got erm approximately *does mental maths carry the one minus the three* errrrrrrm sh*t loads