how much come?

hey all boys and girls.

can you controll the amount of cum?

J.J.

Is that a can I control it or is it theoretically possible? I've never tried to be honest..well, I've had the whole at orgasm point having a bad thought pop into your head which kills it and I guess the amount of cum..

can you control the amount of cum you shot?

The fella can stop himself ejaculating whilst still orgasming using pelvic floor muscles. I don't know if he can stop mid flow though.

You can also control it based on other factors - if you "edge" a lot (get yourself close but don't orgasm) the volume will increase, if you've come a couple of times in the day the volume will be less. Building up the orgasm over a longer period of time will increase the volume too, as will drinking plenty of water. Dehydration can make the volume less but it'll be thicker and taste stronger. Particular foods are supposed to increase the volume too (I think SG swears by a partcular food but which one escapes me right now).

Adx

Alicia D'amore wrote:

The fella can stop himself ejaculating whilst still orgasming using pelvic floor muscles. I don't know if he can stop mid flow though.

You can also control it based on other factors - if you "edge" a lot (get yourself close but don't orgasm) the volume will increase, if you've come a couple of times in the day the volume will be less. Building up the orgasm over a longer period of time will increase the volume too, as will drinking plenty of water. Dehydration can make the volume less but it'll be thicker and taste stronger. Particular foods are supposed to increase the volume too (I think SG swears by a partcular food but which one escapes me right now).

Adx

Thx Adx.

great info.

it more fun when there is alot of cum volume.

you are right, now when thinking about it when coming to the edge and long wanking its increase the volume.

J.J.

long periods of arousal produce more semen we have found, there are certain things you can do to increase it if that is what you want.

if i think about it for long periods before hand it increases not neccessarily a fantasy that gives a hardon just thinking about it. And as alicia says keeping yourself or being kept on the edge stimulates production. Ive spent many hours on long haul flights stimulating production lol

yes I do.

Alicia D'amore wrote:

Adx

Can't stop mid-flow, once you pop you can't stop...so to say :D

Pelvic exercises definitely make a huge contribution to preventing ejaculation. In my teen years and early 20's I paid a lot of attention to them and to tantric sex techniques. You can effectively orgasm, preventing ejaculation, then let yourself go at the next orgasm and essentially have a "double load".

For quality and quantity - fruits rich in vitamin C (citrus mainly), forms of mint, and a zinc tablet a day will definitely contribute. It's also important to note that too much red meat along with routine bad influences such as cigarettes and alcohol will reduce both quality and quantity.

Amino acids are also believed to increase quantity - it's something i've never tried though.

you like to add cockring?

what about milking, its a great possition.

J.J.

Silk_Touch wrote:

you like to add cockring?

what about milking, its a great possition.

J.J.

Used cockrings, they can help pelvic control, but only to a certain point. If you have little to no pelvic control to begin with a cockring won't really help that much.

what about milking, you like it?

what do you mean by cockring can help pelvic control, how?

A cockring is designed to keep the penis engorged with blood, in addition ejaculation is basically a spasm. A cockring can aid with the "ferocity" of these spasms and act as an initial point of control.

the only way to truly control the amount u cum is by controlling the frequency of orgasm.. give it a couple of days n shoot more. it the time for resevoirs to fill up hahaah