when boys cum....

why do sum shoot more sperm than others...?

Lucille wrote:

why do sum shoot more sperm than others...?

Im not exactly sure if this is correct. But its to do with how sexual active a guy is. the more sex he is having the more in his load.

As i said im not sure if thts true

some have just been having sex with someone else LMAO (JOKING)

semen production isnt uniform depends on many things, not always the same amount for any guy.

There are multiple contributing factors. WeeSteve is right about sexual activity in one way but also the longer you abstain the more it builds up!

Diet can affect it too and fluid intake. And there is also a genetic factor as some guys will just always produce more (google Peter North).

There are also things you can do to produce more, effectively if you get close and then stop without cuming it will start a build up. So if you were to do this throughout the day, then come the evening it would produce quite a large load

can they control how much comes out...?

Lucille wrote:

No.

Ork wrote:

Lucille wrote:

No is the short and simple answer.

Or in the case of my huge member the long answer

doncha just love net BS

i guess that means they cant control were it goes either or is that just an excuse

Lucille wrote:

i guess that means they cant control were it goes either or is that just an excuse

not really lucille, it spurts so you cant aim it, although you do know tthe general direction, I must say if my cock is in her ass I know where the cum will go

yeah your right sexyboots

sometimes i cum loads and some times just a drop it's how turned on sometimes and i can halt it too sometimes and save some for later but not allways

Down to:

How horny i am

How long ive been turned on for

And when i last had sex or masturbated

The longer the better

The more water i drink the watery the cum looks not drinking much water means thicker cum and alot stickier.

Will produce a lot if its been I while since I ejaculated.

Tend to produce a big load if its been more than 24 hours.

If I go again within an hour the load will be smaller.

If I cum 3 or 4 times in quick succession the final load will be noticeably smaller.