can a man cum less ?

Mad i know but anyone know if there is a way for a man to cum less ? sounds mad i know but i cum to much for my wife to let me cum in her mouth but i really miss it !

Yeah knock one off a few times in the day should be less then

lace21 wrote:

Yeah knock one off a few times in the day should be less then

dosnt seam to make much difference to me ! last time she let me finish in her mouth she got me off with her boobs only an hour before it was still a huge load !

I found during my solo play, after I cum once, it takes me several hours to cum again.

The less you have sex or masturbate the more sperm will build up, the more ejacualte you will have, its simple anatomical procedure.

If you edge lots and lots you will produce more ejaculate. If your young and fertile, then there is nothing you can do about it, your body will produce what is required to impregnate.

If you are young and and want to produce less, wank off half an hour before love making. That way the body would not have had enough time to produce a significant amount of sperm to impregnate.

It is a simple matter of fact that males will produce a certain amount of seaman to reproduce.

The human is made to reproduce.

DanceswithPenguins wrote:

The less you have sex or masturbate the more sperm will build up, the more ejacualte you will have, its simple anatomical procedure.

If you edge lots and lots you will produce more ejaculate. If your young and fertile, then there is nothing you can do about it, your body will produce what is required to impregnate.

If you are young and and want to produce less, wank off half an hour before love making. That way the body would not have had enough time to produce a significant amount of sperm to impregnate.

It is a simple matter of fact that males will produce a certain amount of seaman to reproduce.

The human is made to reproduce.

everything is made to reproduce thats why plants keep flowering if you deadhead them !

problem with wanking off before is it will take her longer to make me cum and she will probably get jaw ache before i do an stop anyway lol nevermind was just a thought :)

You could try looking into tantric sex / "ruined orgasms". Once you get the hang of it you can have a few semi-orgasms before delivering the rest

I know how a man can orgasm & not cum at all!,When you feel you're about to explode place your middle & ring finger on your pelvic floor,Find where the bone ends & there's a deep gap (about an inch or so away from the anus back up towards the penis) Press into the gap with energy but not so it hurts & using the middle of your fingers pressed in,Lay them across the bones edge for added help,You should orgasm without a drop (it works) leaving you feeling a lot more amorous still too than if you had cummed! Just find that gap where the bone ends on the pelvic floor it's there just follow the bone on the pelvic floor until there is none,Just an idea for you,You should be able to control bursts too?(I've never tried controlling it but I can't see why it wouldn't work?).

Yes - just get to your mid-fifties!

300 wrote:

ok 20 years to go

Kinky Couple 12399 wrote:

300 wrote:

ok 20 years to go

Lucky you!