How often do you both masturbate?

I got one of the magic wand mains vibrators a few weeks ago and so far not been able to leave it alone for long!Awesome toy and definately recommended to any girl needing a power upgrade!

My hubby knows I have been testing it out and made the joke that I needed a wank more often than he did! I think he meant it as a joke but it actually turned out to be true as he said he was about twice a week to my 4/5. I think he was very pleasantly surprised at this!

It's funny because me and my other half generally talk about anything and we do know that we both masturbate but I've never asked how often and neither has he. I'm quite sure that if I did ask it would be me more than him. I have more time alone and also I can wake up in the morning and have a quick orgasm really discreetly.

me more then her but we are the same we dont ask but she knows i do not everyday but often

Definitely the OH more than me, but hopefully I can rectify this inbalance!

I originally misread the title of this thread as meaning "How often do you both masturbate together?" (as in mutual masturbation), to which I was going to say that my wife and I do it regularly. There's something rather wonderful and inhibition-releasing about bringing each other off -- it tends to make us compete in trying to hold on despite the intensity of each other's stimulation and mounting excitement-- leading eventually to an explosive outcome for us both.

In answer to the original question, my wife probably masturbates more often than me these days. Originally, she didn't bother at all as it didn't do anything for her, but she started to enjoy it when I encouraged her to try it in the bath. Nowadays, I've made it clear to her that I'm encouraging her to do it whenever she feels like it -- and that if I catch her at it then I'll be very pleased. I've been very pleased quite a lot since telling her that.

Me defiantly as the oh has a lower sex drive!