How often do you have sex with no extras?

Hi there,

My name is Chloe and I'm doing some research for a fun new TV sex show. I'm wondering: you all seem to have pretty exciting sex lives. But how regularly do you have sex? And do you always get up to exciting games/roleplay, or do you sometimes also have "average" sex that doesn't involve anything "extra"? And are there some days where you do it more regularly than others - eg "We usually do it on a Wednesday evening as the kids are out at football practise..."

None of this information is for broadcast! So please feel free to share :)

Thanks!

Chloe

Hi chloe,

Occasionally when the other half is reading in bed we have vanilla sex, No toys or play aids,

Normally i start to cuddle up from behind, and then we go from there.

Sometimes its just me that does everything, which turns her on as she tries to ignore it but cant while reading,

other times she turns the table and just jumps on top and has pleasure that way.

Got to be some extra kink for me, I hate rushed sex !

Do either of you have sex on particular days? Like - are the weekends better, or on a Wednesday night because you've both had the afternoon off, or on a Monday morning before work?

Thanks!

Chloe

weekends seems to liven up, as neither of us have to work, the next day, also we tend to have a few drinks too, which makes things more fun, we play games which lead to a couple of hours of fun.

during the week, it all depends on how we both feel, but no, we dont have a particular day or time as such, we are spontaneous most of the time, makes it more exciting!

Rarely get time in the mornings, as we always seem to get up at the last minute. lol!!

Also - flash1 what do you do when you aren't having "vanilla" sex? What's your favourite thing to do sexually?

ChloeIWC wrote:

Also - flash1 what do you do when you aren't having "vanilla" sex? What's your favourite thing to do sexually?

I love foreplay, using various toys on each other, we can spend ages doing that to eachother, we are also into light bondage, cuffs, blindfold, we use feathers for teasing, so a very varied enjoyment.

we both do the dom. sub. thing, but doesnt always start and finish in the bedroom,

Yeh, we sometimes have lazy sex....not exactly a quickie but not hurried, no real foreplay but I'm always wet so that doesn't matter lol.