How often do YOU have sex?

Hi, here's a wee question for all of you living with a partner:

How often do you have sex? And how often do you think the "norm" is?

Sadly we only have sex 2 to 3 times a week, wish it were more often!

Sweetdew wrote:

Hi, here's a wee question for all of you living with a partner:

How often do you have sex? And how often do you think the "norm" is?

Sadly we only have sex 2 to 3 times a week, wish it were more often! External Media

I'd say full sex about 4 times per week but there's daily groping, sqeezing, kissing, spanking etc and a fair amount of "masturbating + 1" i.e. me touching myself next to him while he kisses me and teases my nipples etc.

Like you I sometimes wish it was a little more...I'd be at it most of the time if I had my way though!

xxKPxx

when i lived with my ex it started as twice a day. towards the end it was about twice a year!. x

Hmmm, seems to be about once a fortnight here!

Penetrative sex, probably 1 - 3 times per week, "other" sex (mainly oral) at least once a day! It's just perfect for the both of us really, neither of us need more or less (speaking for him here so might be wrong, but he's the type that would tell me if he needed more or less) so it's all good :)

Ax

On average prob about 2-3 times week although it depends. sometimes i would be really sore and we'd have to give it a few days. Its not really a prob though cus im not adverse to a bit of gagging hehe :)

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

Um... About once every few months.. if that! Sexual intercourse is rare for us. I can get off from other sexual activities though, so its not quite as bad..

I really don't think that there is a "normal" amount of sex. Everyone is different and has different needs and pleasures differently, age, and has different lifestyles and so on. But to answer with an opinion on my own, I'd say that the average couple prob has sex around once a week.

I think you are right! Some people don't need regular sex, and if their partner is ok with that then that is "normal" for them. Some people can't have regular sex (like you and your OH, and me and mine - although our situation is far less extreme) so they find adequate alternatives and that is "normal" for them. Others are at it like rabbits and that is "normal" for them.....the only time for concern is when one person in the relationship isn't satisfied....but maybe that's not a sex issue, maybe that's more a relationship issue. There is no such thing as "normal" - only average, and who wants an "average" sex life anyway!

ax

only see the OH at weekends, but between 3 and 5 times over the weekend

I aim to see my boyfriend at least twice a week. Sometimes we only manage one but I aim for twice. In the time we spend together we generally have sex 1-2 times, so for me it's 1-4 times a week.

We average about twice a week.

2-3 times a week. wish it was more!!

i,m newley married but we have sex 3 to 4 times a week but sometimes this aint enough for me sex toys are great for the times my hubby is at work

If you mean PIV sex, then not at all really. Neither of us have ever been into it, preferring to orgasm from oral or masturbation.

But to me loving touches are important - I cherish every hand-hold, every kiss on my hair much more than I ever would being fucked 7 nights a week!

JayGee wrote:

If you mean PIV sex, then not at all really. Neither of us have ever been into it, preferring to orgasm from oral or masturbation.

But to me loving touches are important - I cherish every hand-hold, every kiss on my hair much more than I ever would being fucked 7 nights a week!

awww. thats dead sweet! x

Morbidia wrote:

only see the OH at weekends, but between 3 and 5 times over the weekend

you lucky sod!!! x

4 or 5 times a week, plus we have a good grope every day!!

x

well i normaly see my OH every weekend (friday night till monday morning) and most of the time we will see each other one night in the week.

we dont really have an average, more of a min of once a week but theres always a lot of touching/groping ;-) then theres the hugs and kisses :P

sometimes it can be loads though just depends on how tired we are ect ect

so i say a minum of atleast once a week for us.

Dxx

I probably average three or four times a week?

I see the bloke a couple of times a week plus Saturday night and all day Sunday. So yeah three or four sounds about right.

Nexas wrote:

crayola wrote:

I probably average three or four times a week?

I see the bloke a couple of times a week plus Saturday night and all day Sunday. So yeah three or four sounds about right.

I haven't seen you around here in ages Crayola! How have you been?

Not bad- just finished my degree which took all my time up, and then moved flat and became internetless for ages which sucked :) Hows you?

Absolutely varies. Can be 4-5tiimes a week, or 4-5 times a month. Completely changes.