How often do you have wet dreams?

He just went for it, leading you to have multiple orgasms, which spurred him on to come, leaving you with jiggled legs? :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

:rofl::rofl: yep that’s the one

5 Likes

Not often but I’ve had a handful I’ve the past couple of years. I had one last night and made quite a mess of the bedsheets! :see_no_evil:
We were cuddling and spooning a lot in our sleep for a change, and I had dreams of taking that ass for a ride… Shame it was just a dream. I guess I’ve been a bit pent up recently! :smirk:

2 Likes

I used to have these quite often. Sometimes I’d be dreaming about having sex and other times I’d be dreaming that I really need to pee and I can’t find a toilet. I usually wake up just as I’m cumming holding my penis trying to stop it. Sometimes I’d just wake up with cum all over me or the sheets.
Once I did wake up and I’d cum all over the wifes bum and I was too embarrassed to say anything and just left it. She never noticed

3 Likes

No way, I can’t believe she didn’t notice!! :rofl:

It happened over 15 years ago and I was to embarrassed to say anything at the time. I told her about it last year as we have become much more open with each other the last couple of years and she had no recollection of it ever happening.

2 Likes

Wow. Thought I was the only to have them later on in life.

Not had one for a while now but remember the dreams being vivid

2 Likes

My hubby still gets them now and again, every couple of months and they happen if he can go without wanking for a couple of weeks. I think it is really hot that he gets them so he will try to refrain from wanking sometimes to see if they happen. He does wear underwear to bed so usually the first he knows about it is that his undies are full of his cum as he doesn’t usually wake up when they happen.

2 Likes