How Old?

I was 24 when I got my first vibe... so that would be about two weeks ago, lol :)

Loving it, too.

Was 8 about when started masturbate
and 14 when I discover my sisters toys
today im 43 and have my own collection,
my favorite toys are butt plugs

I can't remember when I started masterbating- 12ish maybe? Possibly a bit earlier.

My first toy I got at 18, and now I'm 20 I have loads (although the collection has only exploded in this last six months- I blame the bloke!)

13 and 15

Crayola, I'm experiencing the same thing... it's all the boy egging me on! Thank God for sexually secure, adventurous boyfriends :)

adventurous boyfriend high five!

*hand up*

Any more takers then !!!!

Hmm cant remember how old I was, maybe 11 but didnt have a clue!

I love your profile pic pj, that's a well stocked tool box!

yup! tis my favourite pic of em, I was flat chested as a kid and having boobs is still a novelty for me!

aw shucks thanks!

I was about 12 when I first started masturbating, I think at least! 20/21 when I got my first sex toy :D

I just sat looking at purplejools' profile pic to see which one I had that were the same!

Up the rabbit 2.0 I say! (Up, in, out and repeate even...)

Is the 2.0 better than the old ann summers original rabbit???

Oh yes! Look at the reviews, most of us compared it to the original.

(bit of an old thread but hey hum)

I was about 10 when I first started masturbating - I think I nearly passed out from the orgasm, so intense and so unexpected! I was almost in shock lol..

I'm not sure if i was 14 or 15 when i bought my first vibrator - was on my "splashplastic" card though, the payg debit card kids can get to use online!

Started touching myself when i was about 10/11, and the cause was Showgirls, lol ^_^

And i first used toys when i was bout 15 or 16 maybe, cant quite remember

LivingFire wrote:

(bit of an old thread but hey hum)

I was about 10 when I first started masturbating - I think I nearly passed out from the orgasm, so intense and so unexpected! I was almost in shock lol..

I'm not sure if i was 14 or 15 when i bought my first vibrator - was on my "splashplastic" card though, the payg debit card kids can get to use online! External Media

I had a splashplastic card! lol, got it to buy HabboHotel credits! lol

Lol! I remember having such major paranoia about buying it online with the card, but after weighing it all up, still doing it... clearly even at that age, i had my priorities sorted!

Hahahaha, yeah, if only back then we had paypal and love honey, lol, would have been so much simpler and caused less paranoia!