how to ask for anal

me and my partner recently bought a strap on because we both wanna get in to anal so ive have been getting my self used to it by playing myself and gave myself my first anal orgasum,

now how do i ask my OH to fuck me with it we both get a bit giggly when we talk about it

I would try building up to it. Start with a asking them to try a finger, then try a butt plug, then a small dildo and so forth. I can imagine getting a bit giggly and even more so if you're straight up asking them to stick a dildo up your pooper.

we have been doing all that just dont feel right asking if ya know what i mean

would you say wisper in her ear or just have the strap on out 2 give her a hint???

What about looking at the lovehoney site together and just start looking at the strap ons, make it a bit of a joke, look up the huge ones and say "woah I couldn't try that!", but then maybe say "well, I wouldn't mind trying out the smaller one, I'd try anything once". Just try and keep it lighthearted.

she knows i want it but its just saying tonights the night

If you and your partner are into light bondage offer it as a part of the punishment and rewards scheme

mmm yer punishment didnt think of that (might get her to use the bigger one then kinda got used to the smaller one)

thanks for the advise keep it coming at the mo im liking the idea of using it as punishment gives me a reason to be naughty ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

Lovehoney - Stephanie wrote:

Let her know that you've enjoyed experimenting with the dildo by yourself and if she wants to use the strap on soon then that would be fun, then let her decide when she's ready.

You could also suggest that she uses it on you without the harness first, since that's probably the bit that gets you both giggly, and then attach the dildo to the harness and use it as a strap-on once you're more in the moment and the giggles have subsided.

Giggles are fine though, sex doesn't have to be a sombre occasion :P

Have fun!

+1![](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif)

im looking forward to her taking control

it depends on your relationship dynamics, if you get awkward talking about it face to face, text her "can we use the strap on tonight" or start with a butt plug during play time and let her build it up herself. if you both know youre heading that way theres no awkwardness of maybe she wont like it. we have a dynamic where if we want something we say it, my OH didnt get this straight away and was shy about wanting stuff. but if youre both open minded you can just say "will you use the strap on tonight over dinner" she says yes-yay! she says no-ok.

i hope she says yes even if she just uses the dildo on my coz the orgasum was amazing

If you don't ask you don't get.

I'd go with the small one first, that way you know that you can take it. If you get too adventurous it could be a disaster. She's got to get her head around it aswell. Once she has, then you can graduate to the next stage.

A good harness is essential for control and giving her confidence.

Enjoy. x

Isn't the fact that you both bought this toy knowing that you both want to get into anal enough of the obvious? My wife and I have anal with each other and I asked her one day if she would be up for pegging me. She said yes so i bought one. We tried it and I really enjoyed it, the dominance of her f88888g me was great. She wasn't overly keen so now she just uses varoius toys on me, glass dildos, rubber ones and vibrators along with fisting me. She loves that as do I.

I think you should be just plain up front with her and say I really want you to peg me. What's the worse that could happen? She may just say no but sounds to me like she is going to say yes. if after she doesn't like doing you that way she can just do you with the peg. Be brave and just ask otherwise you're losing valuable fun time.

My last G/F just said "stick your finger up my arse" and it sort of progressed from there!

Leave it out with what ever lingerie you would like her to wear that's what I used to do, now I just say I have a itch that needs scratching, but you're wright it is weird/awkward asking for it but as you both get more used to doing it you'll feel less embarrassed.

As has been said, if you bought it together she's presumably up for it!

I'd just ask!

(Mild inebriation may help... Not too drunk though!)