Pegging

Just a question. Guys, how would/ did you go about asking your partner to penatrate you the first time?

And

Ladies, How were you asked, or how do you think you would most positvly react to being asked? or what put the idea in your mind to ask a male partner if you could?

I asked my partner if he wanted to try it whilst we were looking at new toys on here. It just came up naturally as a consequence so it was very easy for us! So that's one way of doing it I suppose. Get you OH to sit on your lap and browse the anal toys and maybe go from there? Talk about how sexy it would be and you’d love to see her take complete control and so on and I’m sure she’ll at the very least consider it!

There is also this book you can get which has got a lot of useful information in http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=12098 one of the chapters is even called ‘How to introduce strap-on play into your sexual repertoire’.

The harnesses put me off a bit because they don’t look all that sexy, but I’ve got these http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=28038 and it looks a lot sexier, although still a bit funny

Hope this helps and good luck! Xx

He bought me an aniversay present and the card said a present for you to pleasure me

I asked him. It was my fantasy. I just told him about my fantasy one day during a chat about ultimate fantasies. At first he was unsure. We started small (Fingers, plugs) now he very much enjoys me wearing a strap on. I still feel that it is reasonably new to us but we both have more confidence and enjoy it lots.

I would suggest starting by mentioning that you are curious to try anal play...and go from there based on how she reacts.

I asked my partner to take her anally n then she repsonded with if u do it to me il do it to you which proved win win for me. Talk to her n show her sex toys that u can share n see if she's interested. My partners fantasy is to completely dominate me n we may do that soon just got to get the right toy. A lot of women love the thought of taking control n doing what we do 2 them

ive never done it ... or been asked to do it . but it sounds hot so id really really like to

Sexysceo wrote:

I asked my partner to take her anally n then she repsonded with if u do it to me il do it to you which proved win win for me.

Brillant!

It is somthing i would love to try obvs, but im very open when talking to people about my sexuality and stuff so most girls i talk to know about my "habbits" anyway haha, which some people might find strange, but im not exactly mr normal ;)

Never done it as the OH isn't into anal, and I'm undecided. However if the OH were female I'd jump at the chance to wear a strap on!

When having sex once I slipped myself into her as she offered the special enterance, it took a while and after some experimenting she enjoyed it. From there it seemed natural for her to slip a finger in me. She keeps doing it and despite researching on the web I get no sensation at all. We are still looking for that wallnut. The furthest we have gone is an index finger fully inserted but no joy. Any tips appreciated but we have read loads - perhaps a strap on?

I love to be fingered, fisted and pegged. I'll offer the lady my arse in return for giving her anal anytime

I have always enjoyed anal with my partners, but the OH had been reluctant, and when I finally got her to accept it , she enjoyed it and we chatted about the pleasures of back door action.

What she didn't know was that I have a fetish for it, so when we discussed it and she proposed playing with me, I jumped at the chnace and bought some beads and anal vib, I was slowly working her up to pegging me.

She still thinks it was her idea, we are now on our second strapon and she loves to peg me, makes her so dominate it really appeals to my submissive side.

Basically a win win situation for me, big smiles.

I always laugh when i think about how me and my partner got into it. When we had been together for about a year i told him about my fantasy of pegging. At first he wouldn't even entertain the idea. Then a year or so later during one rather rauncy night he asked me to slide a finger inside him. Since then we've just slowly pushed ourselves further.

It went from one finger to two, then a butt plug, then a very small vibrator, and now weve played around with a few different toys, and i even made my own strap on! We've now invested in an actual strap on and hope to have alot of fun with it.

I'd say it's all about talking about stuff, don't be shy to tell her exactly what you want her to do, if the two of you dirty message at all, encorperate it into that, make it sound sexy. Thats how i brought my partner round to the idea and now he enjoys anal more than i do!

I say just ask, perhaps thru sexy text if if u can't do it face to face. I've asked my hubby, I'd love to have complete power over him, but it's a big no - o well I can just use my imagination :) she may be open to it and u might be plesently surprised :) x

Was looking at sex toys on this new website we found, and i showed her some anal dildoes, since we've wanted to do anal (on her) for i while, and from there we linked stuff to eachother that we wanted to try out and suddently i got really intimate and there it was, a link with a double strap on. I'm only 18 and i wanted to experience and had tryed massaging down there while masturbation and i liked it, so we tried.

Unfortunately it was really big, i do no recommend this as a first strap-on item.

You could both try mojoupgrade.com and see if its something she's interested in. It's quite a fun little quiz that you both do and it only tells you if you've both agreed on something you both would want to do. You also have the option of "if my partner wanted to" as well as "we already do that" and the obvious "yes" and "no". Although me and my husband are open with each other, we did it for fun and it was quite interesting!

I just came out and said it to my HO slide a finger in me and with out even thinking she got the lube and slide it straight in we have used anal beads butt plugs and she even use her vibrating rabbit on my and we are now looking to get a strapon to try next

I've always like playing with butt plugs and the like, and had bought some latex pants with penis sheath and attached butt dildo, which the OH got quite interested in seeing me wearing. One day the internal dildo came detached from the pants, and I hit upon the idea of putting it inside the penis sheath and having the OH wear them. I was a bit shy about mentioning it to her, but she was surprisingly into the idea and obliged, although the pants were far too big on her and she had to keep a grip on the dildo.

Shortly after that on a visit to Amsterdam, we found a great pair of heavy-duty latex female pants with internal and external dildos, and that was the beginning of our mutual strap-on fetish! Still trying to find the perfect strap-on that will guarantee her an orgasm while she's pegging me, but she did once squirt when wearing the latex pants and playing with herself. That was hot!

It's someone I have never been asked by any of my partners. I asked my oh to try a butt plug which he did after a lot of encouragement but he hated it and we have never really tried again. If a guy asked me I would do it without a second thought. What ever makes him happy makes me happy x

My OH was fingering my butt one evening, & I was enjoying it.

Then she said that if I bought her a strap-on then she would like to fuck me.

So I got her:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=5254

And we haven't looked back !!!