How to find 'unconventional' sex partners?

Hello all,

I'm recently single again and have been having casual sexual encounters with a few men my age through Tinder. However I have always been really turned on by the thought of sleeping with a woman, or an older man, or even sleeping with a couple. I have tried to use Tinder to find such partners but I'm having no luck so far.

Can anyone give me any advice on how to broaden my sexual horizons and find willing partners who are female, older men or in a couple? I really want to have some wonderful exciting experiences that will help bring my long standing fantasies to life.

I hope this thread doesn't offend anyone! And I'm very grateful for any advice.

My OH uses P.O.F and gets plenty of threesome requests on there, for single encounters Fabswingers is better, OK Cupid used to be quite good though I havent used it in a while.

Other than that look for local swinging clubs, most of them let single women in for free and if you're looking for female encounters then gay clubs are a good bet.

Craiglist. But be very careful! Be choosy. Get what you exactly want. But be very careful my dear.

Definitely fabswingers and swinging clubs.

Are there any things I should avoid doing?

Don't be stupid and go for any offer, make sure you're safe but yeah have fun!

There are a lot of couples, older men, and women seeking same-sex encounters on OKCupid. If you set your age limit to include the men you want to meet, and your gender limits to "seeking both men and women", it should be easy to find the latter two. You can also set your seeking limits to casual sex so people know you aren't looking for a relationship.

Finding couples on there can be a bit more difficult only because OKC doesn't have a limit they can set to say they are a couple looking for a third. In my experience, couples tend to instead set up an account for the girl in the couple, and elaborate in their profile about who they are and what they're really looking for. However, if you put in your profile that you are open to offers from couples, you shouldn't have to search too hard - they'll find you.

Be sensible and no matter how exciting a possible encounter might seem, put your safety first. Don't jump straight into meeting in a private place - even if you're just looking for casual sex, it's still advisable to have a date first. Ask them to meet you for drinks and a chat in a public place. Pay attention to your instincts when you meet them - if anything at all sets even small alarms ringing, pay attention to them and don't go ahead. Be honest about what your limits are - don't feel tempted to go along with a particular sex act or scenario just because you want to seem adventurous to your new FB. Only agree to things you truly feel comfortable with. If someone keeps trying to push you on the limits you've set, don't have sex with them. If they don't respect your limits when you're both fully clothed and just chatting, they will respect them even less when they are naked and aroused and dying to get you to do whatever it is you don't want to do.

If you're meeting a couple, pay attention to how enthusiastic they both are - do they both seem equally into it? Sometimes, one half of the couple is feeling pressured by the other half and if that's the case, any threesome you arrange will be a disastrous experience anyway. A male friend of mine was literally thrown out of a couple's house in the middle of a threesome, because the husband hadn't been honest about how much jealousy he was feeling, and the couple ended up having an explosive argument in the middle of sex!

Insist on condoms, and don't be afraid or embarrassed to ask prospective partners whether they've had a clean STD check. If this search ends in a lot of sex for you ( which it hopefully will!) remember to also get checked regularly. Like I said - safety first.

I hope this all works out the way you want it to - there's nothing better than acting out a fantasy and finding it was just as good as you thought it was going to be. :)