If you love sex and want to find a partner do you use a dating or sex site?

I was thinking the other day it would be great to find a new partner but I have a high and fairly kinky sex drive which is important to my relationship, so where do you look? Go to Match & Plenty of fish and hope the person you like is a kinkster too, not an easy subject to get onto on the first date...... or get onto the swingers and sex dating sites ( the real ones if there are any?) and see if there is someone to suit there? Its a tough call what do you think?

Maybe we can start a sex speed dating meet.

Hi Afternoondelight - I think the online dating sites you mentioned would be a good idea. You can then get to know someone and find out if they are into the same 'kinks' as yourself before you actually meet them. Good Luck Hun :) x

Check out OK Cupid. Part of their thing is loads of user-generated questions on all sorts of subjects, so you could focus on sexual activities and anyone with a high percentage of matches to your answers should be into similar sorts of things. You might have better luck with that than a catch all like Fish.

Seconding OKcupid, there seem to be tons of 'kinksters' on there.

Rose Hip is right! OkCupid has a bunch of sex related questions that let you tell people what you're into without explicitly saying it to their face.

I also met my current partner on OkCupid so can speak highly of it :)

Thanks you lovely people, I will go and take a look at OK Cupid xx