How To Get Free Sex Toys From Orgasm Army

Hey I'm a new member and this place is great!!!!!

Hi All. This is for lilhayz.. i bought my wife a mini vibrator, its about the size of your index finger. chrome/silver with a pink top.I have'nt seen it in lovehoney and cant remember its name... help anyone? my wife cant live without it, makes her come in minutes

Funandwilling ...........welcum

welcome funandwilling

thankyou to orgasmarmy for the one free condom that i recieved in the post it will really go far haha and my daughter came back off holiday last week and bought me a blk lolly in the shape of a dick oh what fun we had with it

hi all. i am a new member of the orgasm army thanks to love it. this site is great, told all my friends about it and they love it to.

hey everyone, im new 2! i also read love it! this is a gr8 website! dunno how i didnt come across it before! soo...lets get goin!!!

well u got peeps it i also am a member after havin a little read of love it xx

I too read love it magazine. What a fantastic idea, new toys etc delivered to your door for you to try out and review, yes please!!!!

If only getting "new" toys without buying them for yourself or hinting was that easy!

it is a good site , finally we can go somewhere and talk to people that are actually using these things rather than relying on the box!!

It took me all of 3 minutes after reading the article in love it to join this site and order my first new toy, ben dovers bum beads. As yet have not had a chance to test it but watch this space.......

Just thought I'd drop in to the thread and say hi to all the new members here!

And I can certainly confirm what Sex Chimp said right at the top of the thread - yes, they do send out free sex toys for members to test. I'm about to write a review of a great new toy called a Stud Strap that I was sent as a gift. And if any girls are reading this, check it out here and buy one, they're great! - http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=10938

hiya im new from love it mag too! my boyfriends at home today so while the kids are at school we r goin 2 hav a litte play...then i can write a review xx

hi fellow cadets i have a few toys in the bedside drawer i could tell you all about i have a rampant rabbit which is in retirement now after finding the vibrating cock ring,not only do you get the fun your partner also gets the thrill too.i recommend you try one. ps. i would love new toys to try.

lol lol liz2408, i laughed so much at yr thread i read it 6 times, it bought tears to my eyes, However, I read the Love it article as well and thought time for more orgasms, my partner bought me a Rampant rabbit 4 xmas and has now told me that he's taking out an injunction because i'm using the rabbit and calling his name, Opps I say, I enjoy orgasms so much,even though I am black I glow in the dark
after each one, I cant wait to try out anything on offer.

wow what a response youve had from the love it mgazine readers ans im glad to say ive now joined your army as i am about to turn 40 this year i am having more orgasms than ever and cant wait to see if i can try some of your toys , me and my partner love trying out new things anytime anyplace anywhere

Hey everyone, im new to this site also!! I also read the article in love it!
I am passionate about sex and even more about orgasms!!! Am looking forward to having some fun!! xx

T read about this in a magazine article....we love trying out new toys, she should have part shares in duracel lol

I am so pleased I heard aboout this site. hav't read the lovit article but will do very soon!