How to have more sex?

Hi there! I’m desperate, I want my husband sooo much, always. We have a 20 month old son, I’m staying at home with him and my husband works long hours (I get it, he’s tired), but what should I do with myself?? Sometimes he wakes up in the middle of the night and wants to have sex with me and I’m fine with it, I’ll take it :crazy_face: But when I want sex he’s either tired or has to wake up early. I don’t want to have this discussion again about it anymore with him :disappointed: I love him but it doesn’t look like it will change anytime soon

4 Likes

I think you need to talk to him and tell him how you’re feeling but don’t bring frustration to that conversation.
On his days off make the most of the time you have together.

Yesterday was day off, we had friends over and had couple of drinks. Apparently he was tired too, when I was putting my son to sleep he fell asleep on the couch :woman_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

you have two choices, talk to him about this problem or find another person with whom to relax your body so as to keep the relationship with your husband united. without sex the couple will destroy

That’s what I want him to understand, sex is important for me, that’s how I show my love to someone

2 Likes

Talk to him over finding someone else, the result of that conversation may be that he is ok with you having a fwb but don’t cheat, because that will ruin your relationship.

3 Likes

So talk with him!

The petty side of me would suddenly be too tired to entertain sex when it’s solely on his terms.

Alternative is to sit down and book in some time when both of you are around. He needs to understand that being tired isn’t just a him thing, it affects you too. You both need to put some time aside together even if it’s just cuddles in bed, or some kissing. Sex when it’s removed from the equation can be getting as if things go that way then great but it removes the pressure.

4 Likes

@Marta00 try not to take it to heart.
There are very good reasons that your sex life is on a down (your Mr has very small child (as do you), working long hours, a whole family relying on his wages).

If there were no stressful circumstances then Id say sit him down and ask whats the problem. You know what the issue is so maybe just try to be understanding. If you were the male partner in these circumstances Id tell him to be understanding too. Things will improve Im sure x

3 Likes

I do understand him, but what will happen when I’ll be back to work and be like him? I would do and ready to do anything for him, just want a little bit of him in my life (intimately). Thanks for advice, I’ll definitely try to talk.

This needs a sit down chat and proper time together to each explain your thoughts, feelings, and needs.

4 Likes

Yes try it!
if he doesn’t want to change then propose to have a fwb (only sex no love)

@Marta00 I know its difficult. I had years of very low libido due to horrendous work stress. My Husband just stayed supportive, available and loving. I am eternally grateful that he stuck with me.

6 Likes

I wouldn’t do this to him, we chose each other to be with and I want to be only with him. It hurts me that he doesn’t understand. I definitely can say I’m good looking with nice body and would have sex with me everyday :joy::joy::joy: I’ll try to talk, hopefully he’ll get me

5 Likes

maybe you just need a little :fire: in the couple, talk to him. maybe you can try new things as a couple. prostate massage, mmf, ffm, anal etc something that changes the monotony

I hope you’re good now! Support is everything. In my opinion he has to let everything go when he’s at home, doesn’t matter if it’s stress, tired or just bad day at work. He can relax and I’ll take care of him :heart:

3 Likes

Lingerie, toys, edibles, alcohol that’s all my best friends (except the last two not on daily basis). Prostate massage is a no no for him​:grin:

3 Likes

Discuss discuss and discuss some more ! :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

1 Like

I understand how you both feel as we’ve been through this ourselves, we currently have 4 kids, youngest 5 months oldest 9, laura is a nurse so you know what their hours can be like, just add on a random 3 hours because they are needed, and I’m an area manager, but we’ve both had stints at home with the kids on our own when the other is working, and we are sleepy, the biggest word here is compromise, like you mentioned you had friends over on his day off, maybe the time would of been better spent no friends over and just you too, you could of had a nap together whilst the baby younger one was napping if they are still in the napping age, or he could of had a lay in and wanted to go to sleep later instead, but also remember it’s not all about him getting rest too if you have a young one it’s a full time job in its own right, like people mentioned above, you both have to talk and compromise together as the team that you are.

5 Likes

Love edibles lol good luck you will work it out

1 Like