How to hide my toys

Hi all I live alone but sometimes my family visits me. A while ago my dad looked for something and found my Fleshlight. I have noticed that but didn't tell him anything. Now, I got my self a few new toys and I want to hide them to prevent awkward situations. How do you keep your toys from others? I thought about fetting a big box and put them there. Any other suggestions? It's a shame we need hide them from people like it's wrong thing to do. I guess I'm not the only one who feel the same way). Cheers!

I need help with this too as currently I hide them under my bed but quickly running out of room πŸ™ˆπŸ˜‚ is get a big box for them but I have no room to put the box either without plonking it in plain sight in which case it’s pointless anyways πŸ˜‚

A box with a lock on it cover with a nice throw and disguise it by placing things ontop, or you could get a bed base with draws? This brings back bad heart beating memories, The inlaws came over didn't really know them, the father was a bit on the nosy side which i didn't know he said thats a nice big toolbox is that where you hide your dirty mags joking around, i couldn't believe it when he opened up the tool box, yep i kept my mags in there they were in a paperbag i rushed over to close the lid.

I use a large plastic toolbox. Bought new and cleaned never had any tool in it, well not them kinds of tools! you can put a padlock on it. No one questions a tool box sitting about, and if somebody asked for a tool from said box just say you misplaced the key.

We have ornate chests of different sizes under the bed, which contain our toys, bondage gear and pain and tease stuff in, may try using a hand luggage suitcase or alike under the bed, and least you can put a lock on it, and I hope my suggestion helps πŸ‘

Hi, I'm the same! I have a bed with drawers underneath which is handy. Just had the parents to visit and they were staying in my room, completely forgot and I didn't have time to move them until just before they went upstairs! Could have been a nightmare! πŸ™ˆ I vote a box with a lock on it instead of having to hide it everytime some nosey visitors come poking around :)

Thank you all for answering. I think a box with a lock will only raise the suspicious πŸ˜‚ but I guess this is the best option. If they will see something with lock on it they probably will guess it is private and they won't ask about it.

Get a. Nice safe in your wardrobe ". Only about Β£30